from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've heard they are strict on streaming/downloading things in Germany sooo...are you at least allowed to visit kissanime/serienstream without getting trouble with money fines and shit?

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Pretty sure no one gives a shit. they only shut down the german sites and I figure they won't go after joe schmoe watching his animes" -- German dude on the internet

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Pretty sure no one gives a shit. they only shut down the german sites and I figure they won't go after joe schmoe watching his animes" -- German dude on the internet
I need legit informations on what I'm allowed and not allowed to do I'm pretty sure torrenting is forbiden but I'm not sure about streaming sites of anime and lets say football.Is it something which can get you in money problems?

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need legit informations on what I'm allowed and not allowed to do I'm pretty sure torrenting is forbiden but I'm not sure about streaming sites of anime and lets say football.Is it something which can get you in money problems?

still laughing my ass off that u made this thread

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've heard they are strict on streaming/downloading things in Germany sooo...are you at least allowed to visit kissanime/serienstream without getting trouble with money fines and shit?
The legality around file-sharing and downloading is extremely confusing. However, under German copyright law, one can basically assume that unless you are paying for your item, legally, through a reputable service such as Amazon or ITunes, almost all file-sharing—downloading (making a new digital copy on your computer), uploading (putting your previously purchased content on the internet for others to download), and streaming (watching a film in a browser) is illegal. So, while it’s really not a good idea to start a file-sharing website as a side-job while you are living in Germany, it’s also not a good idea to do anything that even seems like it might be considered illegal file-sharing.
Source -

Solution #1 -
Solution #2 -

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

still laughing my ass off that u made this thread
I wouldn't have made it if I wasn't alerted since my uncle got fined for downloading stuff...so I wasn't sure about streaming...still am not sure :|

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Piracy and illegal file downlading is forbidden and fined according to law
Watching streamed content however, is allowed

I know this from a German friend, who got fined a good amount over torrenting. He is however watching online movies and series for free without trouble

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I need informations who lives in Germany to confirm this only on streaming things like as watching anime online or watching football streams I won't and don't download so much...
Streaming is downloading. :)

If you are anonymous there is no worries. Let me ask a friend that lives in Germany, be right back.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Streaming is downloading. :)

If you are anonymous there is no worries. Let me ask a friend that lives in Germany, be right back.
Piracy and illegal file downlading is forbidden and fined according to law
Watching streamed content however, is allowed

I know this from a German friend, who got fined a good amount over torrenting. He is however watching online movies and series for free without trouble
rather confusing when everyone says differently...I've heard more times that streaming is in neutral/gray zone which is illegal but nothing to get trouble with

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Streaming and Downloading/Torrenting are completely different things

The article I posted also comprehends the act of streaming as being illegal. That is where i'm coming from... I did not say "Streaming and Downloading/torrenting.." are the same.

With torrents I know we also upload...

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rather confusing when everyone says differently...I've heard more times that streaming is in neutral/gray zone which is illegal but nothing to get trouble with
The article I posted also comprehends the act of streaming as being illegal. That is where i'm coming from... I did not say "Streaming and Downloading/torrenting.." are the same.

With torrents I know we also upload...
Streaming is illegal. Watching streams is not.

Simply put, with streaming services, the illegality belongs solely to those who make the streams available, but you cannot be seen as a contributor when all you do is watch, since everything pretty much happens on their domain.
With file sharing, you contribute by giving back. It's the same as the difference between dealing drugs and buying drugs.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Streaming is illegal. Watching streams is not.

Simply put, with streaming services, the illegality belongs solely to those who make the streams available, but you cannot be seen as a contributor when all you do is watch, since everything pretty much happens on their domain.
With file sharing, you contribute by giving back. It's the same as the difference between dealing drugs and buying drugs.
So I can't get fined for just watching something over brower right?

Status
Not open for further replies.