anyone else want kakashi to gain DMS again at the last chapter?

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he is going to be the 6th hokage, he deserves to to be hokage at his prime, alright?

I first thought that kishi may show for him new feats and hype in the last to make up for sharingan loss but after seeing the new trailer and spoilers, I realised that nothing of that gonna happen, naruto and k11 will have the whole light

I think kakashi having DMS again permenantly is a good idea, he is considered the main character among all hokages, he deserves to be the strongest hokage specially that his prime surpasses all hokage’s primes

what do you think?

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wud like it...but that wud also be stupid...coz he cannot deactivate sharingan being a non-uchiha....and he's shown without them...
1 ms kakashi wasn't able to deactivate the sharingan because it was transplanted, but when it comes to DMS case, it isn't transplanted eyes but it is just chakra, it will be like a mode not eyes just like how naruto can activate and deactivate his chakra mode

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope, I'd rather he combine both eyes into a single EMS so that he can basically use kamui snipe, kamui grab, intangibility and kamui raikiri while retaining his eyesight instead of eventually going blind.

Xēnovia.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Duel Wield Kamui would be to over powered to exist, so only in a short amount of time. U_U Anways, Kakashi's body is not build for wielding a Sharingan in general, and the only way for him to not have any draw backs is large amounts of Senju cells injected into him.

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope, I'd rather he combine both eyes into a single EMS so that he can basically use kamui snipe, kamui grab, intangibility and kamui raikiri while retaining his eyesight instead of eventually going blind.
good idea but I dont think his eyes will get blind if he has rikudo chakra

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Duel Wield Kamui would be to over powered to exist, so only in a short amount of time. U_U Anways, Kakashi's body is not build for wielding a Sharingan in general, and the only way for him to not have any draw backs is large amounts of Senju cells injected into him.
he felt exhausted only after he lost obito and rikudo’s chakra, if he had it permenantly, he would be able to handle it, rikudo chakra is so strong

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
glad that the majority want him to gain DMS again
I have theory about a plot where kakashi may can gain dms in the last chapter, it is about gedo’s warped right arm , naruto’s cut right arm and naruto’s bandaged right arm in the last

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um no,...[ ]
then what, that is what i said, he started to suffer from sharingan once he lost obito and rikudo’s chakra, he was fine the whole time when he was still having obito and rikudo chakra

see, here kakashi feels pain the instant obito left him

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no,
that was the biggest asspull of a powerup in the history of the manga
and i dont want to see such more asspulls in the manga

SIX PATHZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nop he don't. That's not even prime kskashi. It's more like kakashi+obito and his chakra and one of biggest bs in the story in all time.
i prefer to see kakashi in his best with his own way.