Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I glad that Naruhina happened because im a NH fan. I just think the kids could have been much better. Both of them look like Naruto. I could live with the whiskers on Bolt, but on Hima it just looks retarded. I really wanted one of them to have Byakugan.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They look cute as fuk, specially the little girl. There's obviously something wrong with you.
Plus she looks like she just got out of kindergarten with her face paint looking whiskers.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like the new kids. I don't know what you are smoking dude? We all knew Naruto would be the dominant one in bed. Hence his kids got the dominant parent's face.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the new kids. I don't know what you are smoking dude? We all knew Naruto would be the dominant one in bed. Hence his kids got the dominant parent's face.
They look cute as fuk, specially the little girl. There's obviously something wrong with you.
Plus she looks like she just got out of kindergarten with her face paint looking whiskers.
I never said i didn't like them i just feel they could have been done better, and i wished one of them had byakugan.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They look great to me.
Bolt has this look tsundere vibe to him. Reminds me of Sasuke, you know that "confident but smug attitude".

Himawari is adorable. She looks similar to Hinata, and I'm sure she'll grow pretty well too. Hinata's chest gene tho

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait so if one parent is dominant in bed that means he will provide the most genes? Lol
That's crazy talk bruh.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never said i didn't like them i just feel they could have been done better, and i wished one of them had byakugan.
Who knows? Miracles can happen.

Wait so if one parent is dominant in bed that means he will provide the most genes? Lol
That's crazy talk bruh.
Why do you go test this out yourself? Lol