Anyone else prefer watching 2 Boruto episodes together every 2 weeks?

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s just not worth it to me to watch 20 minutes a week. 40 minutes every two weeks feels more right.

Or do you have another interval? 3 episodes every 3 weeks or 4 episodes every month?

Watching 4 episodes together at once probably feels like watching a movie...Think I might start doing that instead.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s just not worth it to me to watch 20 minutes a week. 40 minutes every two weeks feels more right.

Or do you have another interval? 3 episodes every 3 weeks or 4 episodes every month?

Watching 4 episodes together at once probably feels like watching a movie...Think I might start doing that instead.
People want something to watch weekly.

However, 20 mins of jumbled up filler isn't worth watching, either way. Haha...

Highhope

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love boruto, i watch the episodes and read the anime when it comes out. Love staying up to date. Also love one piece, AOT, children of the whales, steven U, shameless, hero academia, and all the other good shi out there
You must be registered for see images

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just check it out every week, but sometimes it depends on what people say about the episode.

If the general consensus is having a great time, then I'll watch it full. But if it's another slice of life type where nothing interesting happens, I might skip it depending on who the lead is.

I'll watch side characters fool around with their families/friends, but I kinda had enough of Team 7.