Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You Mad Because He Has Never Been Beating In a Fight That he was Trying to Win or The Fact That he came and stopped Edo And Kabuto Really Never Landed a Hit on Him Because he was In Genjutsu The Whole Fight???

Or The Fact That He Made KM Naruto and Bee Look Really Dumb And made Sasuke Look Dumb?

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah I agree with you. He is an impressive character but he just doesn't have any weight to his name to me.
Yer that's exactly how I feel. It's like he is there, and I will read the chapter on him, but he doesn't really have any significance to me. His whole character seems more like a plot device, then a personality.

Itachi was a boss.
And then there was Logic.
OMG, your sig is gross, what is he eating? It reminds me of a zombie apocalypse or something.

Believe it or not, I respect your opinion (contrary to popular belief xd). I liked him from the moment I saw him enter Konoha and put the guard under Genjutsu. That was such a badass moment.
Thats cool, obviously people have different personalities, and therefore gravitate to different characters. There is no harm in someone liking or disliking a character (as long as its within reason).

nah i like him sorry i dont feel the same way as you do no hurt feelings we cool.
No hurt feelings at all, see what I wrote just above^^

He's pretty much a mary sue character.
I don't know what mary sue is but if i had to guess i would say like "jane, plain and tall" which essentially means, that they are there, but never show anything amazing.

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
its cause he does do anything flashy & hes beast aside whateveru have 2 say theres no reason 2 hate him like kakashi nobody hates them i don't see a reason 2 hate him
I don't hate him at all, like I said i'm basically neutral. But everyone else seems to love him on the base. You might be on to something about the flashyness.

You Mad Because He Has Never Been Beating In a Fight That he was Trying to Win or The Fact That he came and stopped Edo And Kabuto Really Never Landed a Hit on Him Because he was In Genjutsu The Whole Fight???

Or The Fact That He Made KM Naruto and Bee Look Really Dumb And made Sasuke Look Dumb?
Lol are you mad? Like I said in the original post, I don't dislike him, and I don't like him. Everyone on the base seems to love him, but to me he is kind of just there as a way to move the plot forward.

spokentruth

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't hate him at all, like I said i'm basically neutral. But everyone else seems to love him on the base. You might be on to something about the flashyness.

Lol are you mad? Like I said in the original post, I don't dislike him, and I don't like him. Everyone on the base seems to love him, but to me he is kind of just there as a way to move the plot forward.
Are you Mad Kiba is Fodder in This War?

Reactions: -Logic-

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I like itachi cause he just makes sense lol his clan was the strongest but had no morality so he took them out and he thought sasuke would be able to carry the uchiha name and be a hero of the leaf but tobi got to him and twisted his mind.. if the uchiha was a noble clan and not shady itachi would be hokage easy.. over danzo tsunade and kakashi. imo

Last edited:

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The only character I really hate is Kiba... I dislike Bee but Kiba makes me angry
mee too.i dislike him even more then tenten.xd
How come, just out of interest? I'm not mad, hell if I was mad because someone said they didn't like Kiba on a thread called "Any1 else not like Itachi" I would be a total hypocrite xd.