Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I suppose some people are just not a big fan of the character, but then again, I don't particularly like him either. :p

yo Sumari enju don't tell me u r watching teh boroto anime...cuz i will laught at u...
yo Sumari enju don't tell me u r watching teh boroto anime...cuz i will laught at u...
I don’t like him at all, he is not funny at all and his character is a whinny b1tch, he got a little better but still lame. That doesn’t stop me from loving the series tho. Deku is a good main character tho IMO

Reactions: minamoto

boarman1

Kin
104💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bakugo grew on me. He was a bully and he has a temper. But the best stories have the worst starts

That's why Deku will be the greatest hero ever, he was bullied and mocked for his goals: to be a hero. Despite no quirk, the greatest hero All Might trained Deku. Deku surges to be the next symbol of peace

With Bakugo, he was an asshole and bully to many. He is slowly learning to respect others and he eve made amends with Deku. In the license exam, Bakugo showed he cares for others, through his actions, not words. For example, when Bakugo was fighting MeatBall, he made sure to decrease the size of his blast radius, so it wouldn't hit his teammates

Kaminari even said it himself, Bakugo is aware of his teammates and he doesn't want to hurt them

Now if Bakugo joined the league of villains, then that's another discussion. But he went up against a whole team of them. He shows bravery and his skill set is top-notch. That is why he is likable.

souna-chan

Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suppose that because of the attitude he had had in the beginning, although I will say it at first it seemed insufferable to me then I came to read more chapters of the manga and I realized that in reality he is not someone who has bad desires in addition to his explosive personality makes that you take affection as you turn the pages when reading it :)

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I fail to understand is why deku practically worships him and lets him get away with everything he does, including his shitty attitude to everything and everyone, at first bakugous' superior attitude was alright to see as a character but with him staying the same without changing is just tedious and annoying as ever.

Tantriskert

Kin
135💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't hate Bakugo. I actually grew to really like him, and he's developed close friendships with Class 1-A. I do hate that he bullied Midoriya for 10 years, however. It's going to take a lot more for him to make up for that because of this.
Agreed, he looks like the boar guy in Kimetsu no Yaiba. A war freak, grumpy little kid but an honest one. I'm sure his character will become better in the future.

Reactions: Yoshioka Seijuro