chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Besides it being super rushed and ruining furuta as a villain for me many characters were completely ignored in the epilogue
I haven't read it but it's starting to feel like too many longer stories are being forced to end sooner than intended, like Bleach, Naruto, Ghoul. Even OP is starting to feel "rushed" compared to how long it took us to get here, maybe endings just pass quicker but I know for Bleach and Naruto it felt like there was more story that could have been expanded on but instead was forced to be glossed or skiped entirely so we could reach the end "in time"

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't read it but it's starting to feel like too many longer stories are being forced to end sooner than intended, like Bleach, Naruto, Ghoul. Even OP is starting to feel "rushed" compared to how long it took us to get here, maybe endings just pass quicker but I know for Bleach and Naruto it felt like there was more story that could have been expanded on but instead was forced to be glossed or skiped entirely so we could reach the end "in time"
I'm super pissed why Tokyo ghoul had to get a forced ending i hope it wasnt by the authors decision

Reactions: Clown World

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's the same of a long book with an ending who lets things not full explained, for the reader to use his own imagination and feeling to understand it. I liked it how it was, because the emotion of reading in this manga was the most important thing, more than plot and drawing, which are both very good.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firsts did not get ruined lol, one of the best
Villains I’ve ver seen. I do wonder why it was rushed tho, still a good read nonetheless.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like everyone....

I thought it was the most unique manga of all time.....and the fact that it was among the very few that could get to me emotionally...it had a special place in my heart....and then.....this.

Merzeil

Regular
Kin
3,279💸
Kumi
8,509💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Besides it being super rushed and ruining furuta as a villain for me many characters were completely ignored in the epilogue
to be honest these last 2 seasons (the one who is airing is included) were kinda meh, they even skipped out some interesting parts of it... kinda disappointed to be honest. Could've been better.

Reactions: Sagebee