Anyone else annoyed by how sharingan copy ability is never used?

Nosferato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has sasuke ever used this ability to copy a tech from another ninja? I mena, I guess he copied rock lees movements, but that's not really a technique. And kakashi, who apparently knows one thousand of copied techs, also never uses any of them, instead spamming kamui (I can understand why.) the sharingan perception ability comes up now and then but copying techs never seems to occur. to be fair 95% of the techniques being used these days don't require hand-seals so maybe that's part of the problem.

you would think sasuke at least would have copied shadow clones from naruto. thoughts?

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup, I was talking to a friend about this last week or so.
Handseals are never used anymore. They were such an important aspect in the first half of the series, but now they're barely required and render the Sharingan's copy ability useless.

Snape Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interestingly enough, in one of the first games in the Clash of Ninja series, Kakashi could copy Sakura's "inner Sakura" and beat up people with "inner kakashi"

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sasuke has too much pride on him to copy a tech. the other Uchiha's have MS and EMS which mean very strong kG techniques so no reason to copy others.
Kakashi has used lots of his copy jutsu's (Zabuza,Itachi,Kakuzu) and now the tech. are too op to be able to copy them.You can't say that he spams kamui cause,well that would get him to the hospital or dead.He is using it as a last resort.
Yeah it's kind of annoying the fact that we see so many powerful techniques used without handseals.

Nosferato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sasuke has too much pride on him to copy a tech. the other Uchiha's have MS and EMS which mean very strong kG techniques so no reason to copy others.
Kakashi has used lots of his copy jutsu's (Zabuza,Itachi,Kakuzu) and now the tech. are too op to be able to copy them.You can't say that he spams kamui cause,well that would get him to the hospital or dead.He is using it as a last resort.
Yeah it's kind of annoying the fact that we see so many powerful techniques used without handseals.
even though kakashi has copied and used a lot of techinques back at people, he rarely busts out random techniques he copied beforehand.

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you mean with that kakashi copied kakzuzu'jutsu ,i just ask

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes i note that and i made a thread before about if kakashi can use kakazu's iron skin as kakashi saw its hand seals
and he said it is earth justu and kakashi already has earth release and a lot said he can

Yurei

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i think the reason they don't use handseals anymore is because they are VERY skilled, but yeah, liked those handseals, and i think the Sharingan is too boring now, i liked it more when it used only for copying....

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you mean with that kakashi copied kakzuzu'jutsu ,i just ask
I meant that Kakashi used jutsus that must have been copied before in the battle with Kakuzu (the waterwall he put to counter a fire-wind combined attack) and with some other opponents
But yes since he saw that iron skin technique with the sharingan and analized it he might be able to perform it.He is good with doton.

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meant that Kakashi used jutsus that must have been copied before in the battle with Kakuzu (the waterwall he put to counter a fire-wind combined attack) and with some other opponents
But yes since he saw that iron skin technique with the sharingan and analized it he might be able to perform it.He is good with doton.
i hope kakashi'll use iron skin it is good defense