Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I just saw uncensored Tokyou Ghoul episodes which I think they will have a great amount of gore and blood which I think will include the time where Yamori tortured Kaneki by cutting his toes... anyone brave enough o watch it?

You must be registered for see images

Well???

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

10th

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, i'd post the horse rape in berserk, but im kinda lazy since specific Berserk chapters/pages are a ***** to find.

Lol Tokyo Ghoul is some baby shit, altho a decent series (manga wise).

Melodious

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, not sure if I'll watch the entire uncensored version... But yeah, I read the manga so I think the TV version was overcensored(?) I'm guessing most of the changes include taking out those huge "light flashes" or those huge "dark shadow lines" for example, [ ] aaa, I would hate to see the torture part uncensored and animated... ( ⊙﹏⊙)

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol if Tokyo Ghoul uncensored is nothing compared to the most horrid anime I've had the unpleasure of seeing.

It's called Ninja Resurrection (not ninja scroll), and I accidentally watched this as a kid because I thought it would be a cool anime about ninjas.

It made me vomit when I first saw it. Even if you have a strong stomach, it's just too disturbing to watch.