Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok

first i start with Katon Bunshin no Jutsu x7 2 goes away ...5 stays to fight .......
i wont attack this turn ....
Fire clones huh...........alright

uses *Aisu Bunshin No Jutsu (Ice Clone Jutsu) x2*

they will both stand here with me

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah you kno what they say (dont play with fire)

and ha toe to toe i like this

2 of my clones use .....Katon - Karyuu Endan [Fire Release - Fire Dragon Napalm]
- Effect: A skill in which has been considered one of the most powerful streaming fire jutsu. The user gathering up a great deal of chakra within their chest, condensing it and focusing it at the same time. Letting it flow out into the world, bursting forth into a grand stream of flame. This powerful stream having such a flying force that it can repel projectiles that get in its way. This attack flies very fast, and is considered hard to dodge without the use of supplementary jutsu ....from the east and west

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah you kno what they say (dont play with fire)

and ha toe to toe i like this

2 of my clones use .....Katon - Karyuu Endan [Fire Release - Fire Dragon Napalm]
- Effect: A skill in which has been considered one of the most powerful streaming fire jutsu. The user gathering up a great deal of chakra within their chest, condensing it and focusing it at the same time. Letting it flow out into the world, bursting forth into a grand stream of flame. This powerful stream having such a flying force that it can repel projectiles that get in its way. This attack flies very fast, and is considered hard to dodge without the use of supplementary jutsu ....from the east and west
I know exactly what they say about fire.....Im an Uchiha remember *smirks*

Both clones use *Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique)*

I use *Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique)*

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know exactly what they say about fire.....Im an Uchiha remember *smirks*

Both clones use *Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique)*

I use *Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique)*
This attack flies very fast and is considered hard to dodge
Even without using jutsu its hard to dodge.. ^^

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ha water>fire
i use Wind Release -Great Cutting Whirlwind Technique [Fuuton - Dai Kamaitachi]
mixed with Katon ? Shouten Kaen Tama no Jutsu [Fire Release ? Focus Flame Shot]
its one of the fastest fure jutsu kinda like a sniper but mixed with my wind it so even faster and clearin the path for it so i hit you and your clones .......

This attack flies very fast and is considered hard to dodge
Even without using jutsu its hard to dodge.. ^^
good point

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*grins*

both clones use *Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Encampment Wall)*

I use *Hyoton: Daikokuryubo Fusetsu (Ice Release: Double Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm)(This jutsu creates two icy black dragon with red eyes that is shot towards the opponent. The dragons change path and sprial towards the opponent allowing for a semi-homing attack. After impact it explodes creating a snow storm falling from the sky.)*

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*grins*

both clones use *Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Encampment Wall)*

I use *Hyoton: Daikokuryubo Fusetsu (Ice Release: Double Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm)(This jutsu creates two icy black dragon with red eyes that is shot towards the opponent. The dragons change path and sprial towards the opponent allowing for a semi-homing attack. After impact it explodes creating a snow storm falling from the sky.)*
it still hits you i mixed it with my wind jutsu meanin to cut through your water jutsu .....so you STILL get hit :) and two little ice dargons

so one of my clones use .........Lightning Release ? Lightning Dragon Tornado] [Raiton ? Rairyuu No Tatsumaki]
- Effect: Lightning emerges from the user and swirls about as a large tornado shaped like a dragon, capable of shocking an opponent even if it passes by and discharges .......and another one uses........Lightning Release ? Lightning Dragon Attack [Raiton ? RaiRyu Rendan No Jutsu]
- Effect: Sends a create dragon to smash into the opponent, sending forth an incredible shock through the opponents body. That can leave their entire body temporarily paralyzed....

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it still hits you i mixed it with my wind jutsu meanin to cut through your water jutsu .....so you STILL get hit :) and two little ice dargons

so one of my clones use .........Lightning Release ? Lightning Dragon Tornado] [Raiton ? Rairyuu No Tatsumaki]
- Effect: Lightning emerges from the user and swirls about as a large tornado shaped like a dragon, capable of shocking an opponent even if it passes by and discharges .......and another one uses........Lightning Release ? Lightning Dragon Attack [Raiton ? RaiRyu Rendan No Jutsu]
- Effect: Sends a create dragon to smash into the opponent, sending forth an incredible shock through the opponents body. That can leave their entire body temporarily paralyzed....
Oh how nice moking my black dragons......*sighs*

alright fine I got hit woopdy doo :p

I use *Futon: Atsugai (Wind Release: Pressure Damage) completely leveling a 1 mile radious cutting threw all ur lightining attacks*

Wind beats Lightining *smirks*

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ha yeah true .....so you gonna play a element game huh ?

AND you just didnt get hit that attack is the strongest fire jutsu oh and it case 3rd degree .....
but i use ......Puraton ? Purazuma Booru [Plasma Relase ? Plasma Ball]
- Effect: A technique which is a powerful barrier jutsu in which creates a liquid like electricity flowing around the user. It allows them to take oncoming attacks without worry of being attacks. This nearly unbreakable barrier can only be destroyed by another plasma attack. The user can move while this barrier is up.................than i use ........Puraton ? Pura Buki no Jutsu [Plasma Release ? Plasma Weapons]
- Effect: A technique where the user is able to create weapons out of plasma. Although these weapons have a very strange property as when up against metal weapons they go through these weapons delivering a shock to the opponent. The weapons themselves cannot cut either, only shock ....i throw 20 of those

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*grins* U started the element game.......

I use *Aisu Bunshin No Jutsu (Ice Clone Jutsu) x 2*

1 clone uses *Hyoro no Jutsu (Ice Prison Jutsu)(Must know water prison prior to learnig this jutsu. This jutsu creates pillars of ice crystals that home in on an opponent and trap them in ice. Unlike the Water Prison Technique, no further action seems to be required to maintain the prison once the victim is caught. This jutsu may also be used defensively as a wall of ice.) making a wall infront of me and my clones*

1 clone uses *Futon: Renkudan (Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet) due to the fact that u said its electricity the wind should cut threw ur barrier*

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*grins* U started the element game.......

I use *Aisu Bunshin No Jutsu (Ice Clone Jutsu) x 2*

1 clone uses *Hyoro no Jutsu (Ice Prison Jutsu)(Must know water prison prior to learnig this jutsu. This jutsu creates pillars of ice crystals that home in on an opponent and trap them in ice. Unlike the Water Prison Technique, no further action seems to be required to maintain the prison once the victim is caught. This jutsu may also be used defensively as a wall of ice.) making a wall infront of me and my clones*

1 clone uses *Futon: Renkudan (Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet) due to the fact that u said its electricity the wind should cut threw ur barrier*
sorry that wind wont effect it plasma is electricity and fire .........and i destroy yyour little ice things with ....Ototon - Kireme Yure [Sound Release - Shattering Vibrations].....ha zanji your keki genkia is not gonna work on me ......that the 2 clones thats gone use ...Shadow Release ? Shadow Passage [Kageton ? Kage no Keika]
but that doesnt do nothin its juss incase i need it for later in the battle.....than i use.. Earth Release ? Rock Dwelling Destruction [Doton ? Iwayado Kuzushi]
- Effect: A technique where the user gatherign their chakra into a nearby source of rocks, such a large boulders, hanging masses of rock, or even a cave. In which, causing it to break apart falling down to collapse upon the opponent......

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u know what u have been complaining about me teleporting ehere and there there and here.....but I dont give a damn what you complain about anymore

*activates Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and teleports behind Shikamaru and his barrier*

uses *Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu) x 4*

all four of the clones use *Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique) dropping it on ur barrier*

*smirks*

That should take care of ur barrier