Anybody play..?

409 posts 28 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
409
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Anybody play basketball here? Just curious too see how many people play ball here
 

Mr Freeze

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,596 posts 83 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
83
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Koha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,672 posts 124 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
124
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I play, street basketball at least. Football player here though
 

Brainstorm

Banned
Regular
668 posts 46 reactions
Joined
Jun 27, 2014
Messages
668
Reaction score
46
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I do sometimes.
 
409 posts 28 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
409
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I play, street basketball at least. Football player here though
I love football second favorite sport if I didn't play basketball I'd be playing football what position u play?
 

SasukeUchiha910

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,440 posts 559 reactions
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
7,440
Reaction score
559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i do MMA, a"MAN'S" sport.

and I play basketball
 

Yusuke Urameshi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,146 posts 710 reactions
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
8,146
Reaction score
710
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nah. Soccer >>>>> every other sport.
 

Zealotic

Banned
Elite
7,001 posts 500 reactions
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
7,001
Reaction score
500
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No but I'm Nigerian
 

SasukeUchiha910

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,440 posts 559 reactions
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
7,440
Reaction score
559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No wonder u said that **** shit in the last thread but really what age u start :eek:

Around 16, I'm 18 now, and weigh 155 pounds lightweight division. I'm pretty decent, my records is 7-2 but they're were sparing matches.

It's more of a hobby I don't plan on going pro, I more into books and finance/banking.
 

Koha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,672 posts 124 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
124
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

elitenoob94

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,272 posts 81 reactions
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
81
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Never on a team, but I use to casually in middle school.
 
Top