Anybody here read The Breaker: New Waves?

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Chun-Woo Han a badass or what? Why isn't this series way more popular? The fights and story are both better than Naruto. Also will this get an anime? Please say yes

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You tell me...

Well the main hero of both the series is the guy in my avatar Yi-Shi-Woon,Chun-Woo-Han's disciple. The first part is more popular because it's the first part meaning people read it first and give it the vote and when they jump into the sequel they don't consider it the other series and pretty much many don't even bother voting it again,like me.

I like New waves more.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway didn't get your ques. in the first place so sorry.

Yes,he is a badass who literally shits on even over-hyped ones like zoro,levi,etc. like there is no tomorrow in every sense,by hype or feats.

It's not a manga but manhwa~korean manga,so I don't think it will get anime series. But why even need anime when the art is so good you can literally feel them in motion.

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway didn't get your ques. in the first place so sorry.

Yes,he is a badass who literally shits on even over-hyped ones like zoro,levi,etc. like there is no tomorrow in every sense,by hype or feats.

It's not a manga but manhwa~korean manga,so I don't think it will get anime series. But why even need anime when the art is so good you can literally feel them in motion.
I knew it was Korean,but are the Japanese racist? Is that why they won't make it? I guess it doesn't need an anime but it would still be cool to see. I like both parts, maybe part 1 a little more since Goomoonryong is in it more often