Anybody from Denmark???

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello all narutofans:D

just want to ask if there is anybody who is from denmark?? im from denamrk by my self but its like verbody in here is from england, australia, south america, asia or usa! nobody from the snowland Denmark:D

lovs Simone

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the wrong section, this is only for questions/suggestions about and for the forum.

For these kind of things you better go to this section

and I think this thread may interest you^^

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob
Sush you

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the wrong section, this is only for questions/suggestions about and for the forum.

For these kind of things you better go to this section

and I think this thread may interest you^^

oh!!!... lol :D year but it was a question so...... lol but your rigth hehehehe what ever!!! go norway and denmark rule"!!!:naruto:
hehehe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats wrong with his laugth then.. nooooooooooooooooob... thats not a laugth this is laugth hahahahhahahahaha :D lol nut it is kind of stupid.... but itsmy first thread so.... what ever:D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want snow...U_U Might as well make a thread saying: "Anybody from horrible weather LA?"
It's damn sunny on Christmas...
'lol oh sad for you guys:D we had white christmas this year! for the first time in years wuhuuuu :D but its gone now.. sadly:( omg! im watching something totally scary... on animal planet.. its a mann who has been bit by a snake and there was a hole into his stomic.. DISCUSTING!!!