Anybody else thinks that Fairy Tail could be much better?

farhca

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Just like the title says, I'm wondering if there is anyone else who agrees that Fairy Tail could be much better?

Personally, I started watching Fairy Tail because a mate of mine suggested it saying it's awesome and stuff, he said there is Dragons and Magic and Guilds, simply all the stuff I'd wish for in a story so I was really excited at first but when I was done both watching the anime and reading the manga I was deeply disappointed.

When I was told there is magic, I was expecting to see some really amazing stuff and various attacks from the mages there but I discovered that everyone simply have like 3 or 4 attacks that are being repeated each Arc with Natsu eating something each time to power up and beat the villain and this pattern was repeated too much that it was basically like seeing the same Arc everytime but with different names for the villains.

Now when I was told about guilds and dragons I thought that the guild's members would be going out each time to complete some really hard and insane quests and perhaps head to discover some unknown areas and find dragons because like that's what magic is about no? I mean like discovering new things and keep aiming to explore the unknown... well, I was totally down once I read FT, the guilds were fun and stuff alright but most of the quests they were doing were sorta trivial and what acctually crashed my expectations even more was knowing that dragons were basically extinct, however, after learning Natsu's story and knowing that some dragons were acctually still out there I thought there acctually was still a rope of hope I could hang on to because I thought that Natsu would at some point set out for a big adventure searching for Igneel and things would get real awesome but then I read chapter 401 and I was totally shocked, like "Oy Natsu, It's Igneel, Sorry but I've been in your stomach all this years..." and I was like "this chapter must definitely be some kind of sick joke"...

Sorry to Fairy Tail's fans if criticized it too much but I was simply expecting much more from Fairy Tail yet unfortunately I was deeply disappointed, anyway, that's just my opinion, if you guys disagree with me about something then let me know, I'm open for discussion.

Milliana

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1.) Nakama powers
2.) Cut down the goddam fanservice please, let some girls have some self respect like Kagura chan!!
3.) The way Erza defeated Minerva was just facepalm, new armour out of nowhere!
4.) Make that gal Lucy train! I admire her fashion sense, but seriously!
5.) Natsu stop sucking crap and learn to quit for once!
6.) Fights should be dynamic and fast paced such as Erza vs Erza.

Last edited:
Reactions: farhca

JackelLord

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1.) Nakama powers
2.) Cut down the goddam fanservice please, let some girls have some self respect like Kagura chan!!
6.) Fights should be dynamic and face paced such as Erza vs Erza.

Also, - Give the Characters individual goals to pursue
- Stop letting Natsu and Erza demolish their enemies with zero difficulty .

farhca

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not a single good guy or girl has died. This anime is turning into a childrens book.
Agreed on that.

This arc has been fantastic, Totally different from what I've seen in the past but just cut the fanservice, everything else is fine.
Not sure what's fantastic in this Arc but reducing the fanservice would really help make Fairy Tail better.

Also, - Give the Characters individual goals to pursue
- Stop letting Natsu and Erza demolish their enemies with zero difficulty .
I wouldn't say zero difficulty, they always struggled till the very end to beat the enemies, or rather till Natsu somehow powered up, I'm really bored from Natsu getting borrowed power each time, if he's going to be the one who's always beating the enemies then simply give him some sort of permanent and strong power up.

MinaButt

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1.) Nakama powers
6.) Fights should be dynamic and fast paced such as Erza vs Erza.
Erza fights are starting to annoy me. They are so full of sht.

Reactions: farhca

farhca

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No one has died? Pit doesn't seem to me that you follow the manga :|

OT: I'd just like more dynamic fights, and reduce the excess ships
I follow the manga but honestly I can't remember anyone from Fairy Tail dying, even Lisanna who was supposedly dead kind of "came back to life" which was a real bad decision from the writer in my opinion.