Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^le title.

I have no coding skills whatsoever, nor any special skills.
All I've ever done is gamble online, which has made me quite some money but with my old RuneScape habits I end up going too far and I've lost around 200-300 dollars doing so. The house always wins.

You guys got any ideas?
Oh yeah, I'm not 18 either so I'm not sure if I qualify for everything.

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Purchase really cheap items on craigslist and then sell them for a higher price. Not too high, but enough that you'll be making profit.
This is relatively easy to do on the side. I'd say you can make around 50-200 extra dollars monthly at a minimum. I know others that spend a lot more time just doing this and can easily make more.

And you're below 18 so I assume you're in school; you definitely got a lot of time to start making and saving.

Just my two cents.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Purchase really cheap items on craigslist and then sell them for a higher price. Not too high, but enough that you'll be making profit.
This is relatively easy to do on the side. I'd say you can make around 50-200 extra dollars monthly at a minimum. I know others that spend a lot more time just doing this and can easily make more.

And you're below 18 so I assume you're in school; you definitely got a lot of time to start making and saving.

Just my two cents.
Pretty cool idea.
Sadly, shipping stuff in and out of where I live costs way more than in most places in Europe and America.

My mom bought 3 phones and 3 SD cards, the shipping for everything was maybe 14$ dollars online, but we had to pay 100$ extra to pick it up from the post office.

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty cool idea.
Sadly, shipping stuff in and out of where I live costs way more than in most places in Europe and America.

My mom bought 3 phones and 3 SD cards, the shipping for everything was maybe 14$ dollars online, but we had to pay 100$ extra to pick it up from the post office.

On craigslist you can look for stuff being sold at yard and garage sales. There are no shipping fees. You check on what people around you are selling or giving away for free. Things like, bikes, guitars, tables, furniture, phones, computers, atvs, etc.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Step 1: Connect a camera to your computer.

Step 2: Pay a guy to make you a live streaming website.

Step 3: Start streaming.

Step 4: Start stripping / teasing.

Step 5: As you get popular, you will make money through ads, or you can decide to make it for paid users only, or even donation.

Reactions: Tera Path

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Step 5: As you get popular, you will make money through ads, or you can decide to make it for paid users only, or even donation.
This has a 120% success rate.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There are several problems with this.

1. I have to pay someone
2. I'm underage
3. I have dignity.

On craigslist you can look for stuff being sold at yard and garage sales. There are no shipping fees. You check on what people around you are selling or giving away for free. Things like, bikes, guitars, tables, furniture, phones, computers, atvs, etc.
I highly doubt people from where I am use craigslist, I live on a small island north of Venezuela.

sharingan67

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you have good skill with 3d creation you can play secondlife and creat some stuff here.You can also code script in the game it's not hard, i created jutsus and won nearly 1000$.There are big animes comunity and rp here but i left in 2009 so i don't know how it looks now.

Now i most play football bets.If you're good you can make a lot money.