rahul

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi friends I am scanlator who works on cleaning raws, once i am part of NB scanlations now i do have my own and thinking of starting again with NB, but i am need of a typesetter and a translator anyone wants to help us

even if you don't know i will help you in teaching that but i am need of typesetter, i hope you will part of great team

well i will show you my work it was only 70% completed anyway
This is *********** Work
You must be registered for see images

This is my work which is 70% completed only

final result of my work

it can also be converted to *********** work

Last edited:

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am kinda good at cleaning raws,although i don`t know shizz in japanese letters.But i am pretty sure i can also typeset,so yeah. :)

Kookie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What does a typesetter do? Put the translations into the speech bubbles, I'm guessing? I know some Japanese, but not enough to work as a translator. I helped another fansub group on translation editing once.

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What does a typesetter do? Put the translations into the speech bubbles, I'm guessing? I know some Japanese, but not enough to work as a translator. I helped another fansub group on translation editing once.
Yes, they just put in a translation script written by someone else into the bubbles.
It'll be great training for you if you want to :p

Kookie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, they just put in a translation script written by someone else into the bubbles.
It'll be great training for you if you want to :p
True, but it depends how much time it will consume of my life. I am already running short on time as it is.. I'm trying to get some more lessons up today. Working on it now :)