Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I put up a youtube comment on Sawyer7Mage's video that says if it gets 500 likes I will put Saitama one-shotting the Sea King on Worldstar.

Loki d

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch 'one punch man' he is meant to be the strongest anime character of all time btw and yes stronger than Goku.
You know the massive debate of Saitama/OPM vs DBZ is going to be worse than Superman vs Goku. I have already seen the butthurt and complaints from the DB fanbase. I still can't believe they think Goku is the strongest. The strongest is either Hao from Shaman King, Akabane or Ginji from GetBackers, or Truth/God from Fullmetal Alchemist series.

Brooks

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,504💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Omnipotent means he can do anything but I only said his power is limitless.
It doesn't matter what you think he can or can't be.
Omnipotent also means you're capable of destroying the Omniverse. Which means, since Saitama is limitless (according to you), then he's going to grow to point of destroying everything do to this limitless thing you have created.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Watch 'one punch man' he is meant to be the strongest anime character of all time btw and yes stronger than Goku.
You must be registered for see images

pls amuse me further . Your words are equally amusing to saitamas "infinite" power