Any Rin Theories?

Uchiha Karou

Member
148 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am curious about the story behind Rin. We never see what happened to her and im very interested in hearing some theories. Legitimate ones. Will reward wit +Rep :)

I know shes dead im interested in hearing peoples thoughts as to what could have happened to her.
 
Last edited:

-Jiraiya-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,205 posts 963 reactions
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
16,205
Reaction score
963
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Theory: Rin is dead.
 
346 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Sep 23, 2011
Messages
346
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
she's likely to be dead, we don't know how or when, but she's like sakura... irrelevant to the history, so no one rly cares
 

Tsujan9484

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,288 posts 350 reactions
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
3,288
Reaction score
350
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am having chicken for my lunch...:|
 
87 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
These are some hypotheses I just thought of on the spot.
1. Maybe Rin got kidnapped again but this time by Orochimaru (since he abducted 60 kids)

2. Maybe it has something to do with Kakashi leaving anbu, perhaps he was given a mission that conflicted with his friendship with Rin, sort of like a repeat of what happened with his father, he probably chose the mission over Rin therefore Rin died.

3. (in relation to the first two) Maybe Kakashi arrived too late to Rin's rescue and she died/disappeared.

I could think of more but w/e.
 

Bgkiller

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
888 posts 44 reactions
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
888
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
rin probably died during a mission that kakashi had no part in so he couldn't protect her.
 

Q of the Sharingan

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,346 posts 191 reactions
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
2,346
Reaction score
191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Died in a mission. Kakashi or not. He probably unlocked his mangekyou by realizing he was the reason Obito died, in a way killing him.
 

-The Agent-

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,511 posts 593 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
Messages
4,511
Reaction score
593
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rin is Tobi. :flaw:

Isn't it obvious?
 

Ryuu..

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,752 posts 1,110 reactions
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
1,110
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know what happened to her but I think it may have something to do with how Kakashi got his MS.
 
Top