windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guys can u tell me any animes which has cool ninja powers like water,lightning,wind etc .....I always like to watch those ninja stuffs.........thanks in advance:)

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u mean inuyasha manga.....the manga has ended ........i was asking for animes similar to naruto,avatar or inuyasha where they have all those ninja style and magical fights

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya even i didn't like the ending....I was wishing for nice ending for seshhamaru....the best part i liked was kikyo's death.....thts the only part where tears came from I eyes .

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsubaki(spelling),Tactics,Ninja scroll,Tenchi Muyo,Baki,Fist of the north star,Ronin warriors,Slayers,and Noel.hope that helps ooohh yeah and bleach

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hate the endin of inuyasha
:mad::mad::mad:
i know right, it was sooo crappy... they didnt even get him... its like whereever he pops out, we'll sure get him then >.>

i dont think avatar counts as anime... it just an american cartoon w/ anime as an influence

oh man i like a lot of anime .... flcl, suzuka, rurouni kenshin, ghost in a shell, eureka 7, samurai champloo, s-cry-ed, bleach, naruto, kamichu, hmm.. and all the works by hayao miyazaki ^^ he's my fav.

Last edited:

DarkShadowM99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
波風 ミナト;170065 said:
i know right, it was sooo crappy... they didnt even get him... its like whereever he pops out, we'll sure get him then >.>

i dont think avatar counts as anime... it just an american cartoon w/ anime as an influence

oh man i like a lot of anime .... flcl, suzuka, rurouni kenshin, ghost in a shell, eureka 7, samurai champloo, s-cry-ed, bleach, naruto, kamichu, hmm.. and all the works by hayao miyazaki ^^ he's my fav.
True about Avatar but what's messed up is that Anime is a weak imitation of earlier american cartoons like Disney. That makes Avatar a weak american version of a weak Japanese version of an Early American Cartoon.

-D-