Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry bro i myt power went out cuz of storm...

im back :D

i use (Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

to dodge ypour attacks(the shark regenerate rememeber? :D thats right there still there)

i then use

Name: (Fuuiton: Mugen Mizu Funshutsu) Wind Release: infinite Water Geyser
Type: Attack
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Range: Short to Mid
Description: User charges an immense amount of wind chakra into their hands and thrust them into the ground creating an earth quake.
the wind tears through the earth into the massive sea that lies beneath the earths surface grabbing water and creates a massive
hurricane vortex... the vortex then shoots throught the ground into the air striking and sending into the air any and all in its path doing damage and setting the target up for an even larger jutsu.

which blast you in the air

and

(Fuuiton: Mizu shinjou) Water Style: Water Body
Type: supplement/ defense/ attack
range N/A
Chakra 30
Damage:0 (60 if used to strike)
Description: user focuses water into body making him water himself he will then make all surrounding moisture absorb into his body making him as large as the water around him...
this form makes taijutsu pointless and because of the pure massiveness of the water size... will take at least an a rank jutsu to effectivley hurt...
while in this form the user can control all water around him/ her at will... this can also be mixed with wind chakra to counter lightning attacks and further empower the technique.

as the water mass i rise above you while in the air and use my giant water hand to smack you into the ground :D

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i meant a normal fireball jutsu

then i use

range N/A
Chakra 30
Description: user focuses water into body making him water himself he will then make all surrounding moisture absorb into his body making him as large as the water around him...
this form makes taijutsu pointless and because of the pure massiveness of the water size... will take at least an a rank jutsu to effectivley hurt...
while in this form the user can control all water around him/ her at will... this can also be mixed with wind chakra to counter lightning attacks and further empower the technique.

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok first thing about using my justu bro :D there needs to be some type of water in the area :D

Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

to block your fire

Fuuton:Kami Kaze)-Wind Style Divine Wind

* Type:Attack/Supplementary
* Chakra Cost:15
* Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
* Description:Creates for pillars of rotating wind that can be use with a fire to make fire tornadoes.

to attack you :D

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i meant a normal fireball jutsu

then i use

range N/A
Chakra 30
aint that the sword dude from sasuke teams bloodline move

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok first thing about using my justu bro :D there needs to be some type of water in the area :D

Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall

* Type:Supplementary
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

to block your fire

Fuuton:Kami Kaze)-Wind Style Divine Wind

* Type:Attack/Supplementary
* Chakra Cost:15
* Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
* Description:Creates for pillars of rotating wind that can be use with a fire to make fire tornadoes.

to attack you :D
ok i use to counter attck ur divine wind
Doton:Ganchurou)-Earth Style:Earth Pillar Prison
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A pillar prison made from stone.

trappin myself

then i use

6 Path Of Blade
*poof poof poof poof poof poof*

then i use

(Katon:Gouenka)-Fire Style:Fire Flower
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: The user spits three fireballs that combine in mid-air into one giant fireball

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:D nice i use

(Shunshin no Jutsu)-Body Flicker Technique
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra Cost:10
? Damge Points:N/A
? Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

to dodge and then i use

Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target).[/quote]

to trap your bodies finally i use

Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World
dis: A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm)

its over -_-

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
before 1 gets me i use

(Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirinbut can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire) .

then

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw fire into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with space/time jutsu.

to destroy all hands