Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Any Hunters Out There? [MH4U]

Just got finished with 2* rank quests, and looking for people to play online every now and then. My favorite monster is the Zinogre, I usually play Longsword but I'm trying to learn how to use the Switch Axe. Here's my friend code and in game name, if you add me, please let me know so I can do the same. Happy hunting xD

FC: 2680-9701-7781 Name: Ariyuki

Last edited:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So it was released afterall? Without officially announcing the date? I could have pre-orded it... Fk it, now I'll just buy it whenever the hell I'm in the mood.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If only I had a DS I'd buy it. Lol I was good at Monster Hunter. U_U Cleared out all of the Village Chief quests in MHF2 (PSP) and was HR 6 and soloed the Akantor and Fatalis regularly. :coffee:

Anyway, have fun in the game! :p

P.S: DS, LS, and Bows are the shit. Lol

Last edited:

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Ty, im hr 5 online, 8 offline, and just need one more jasper to finish my h rank zinogre set.
ive been trying to play with the long range weps but im not really suited for them

Last edited:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just got the game recently and I'm on 4 stars quests, believe I'm going to be finishing soon. So far, I'm playing with charge blade, although since the game has blessed us with 8 weapon sets now I will be using my old mains of: GS, LS, DS, Hammer, Swaxe, charge blade, bow, and insect glaive.

Last edited:

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
careful out there, i've seen some people kick out guys because they use charge axes, saying its a noob weapon, not sure why since skill is what truly matters.

Also i thought i'd share this randomly lucky next to impossible thing

body carve is 2%
tail carve is 3%
shiny drop is 1%

but these, these are rewards from completing the quest

getting it as a quest reward without breaking the parts has a 1% chance
we only cut the tail and broke his arms
i'm not sure as to how much it would increase but getting 3 is goddamn near impossible