XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Im looking for people with creative minds.
I want to start a webcomic series I have a story in mind, but I would rather keep that one to myself.
But if there is anyone out there interested, share your story ideas with me!
Please, nothing that involves anything with the word "demon, spirit, or angels" please, no werewolf or vampire studff either. Something original.

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a very talented mind when it comes to superhero related writing. I am also talented with adventure and romance but my greatest strength is in action! =D

Also here is a link to one of my fanfics:

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why should I share my original story with you? I have one hell of a story,characters,main character,backstory, etc. in my mind and I have already started to write the script as well. I will complete it within my college years, that means I still have 3 years left to perfect it.

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why should I share my original story with you? I have one hell of a story,characters,main character,backstory, etc. in my mind and I have already started to write the script as well. I will complete it within my college years, that means I still have 3 years left to perfect it.
He wasn't asking for a story only for a bit of your creativity Lol so:

You must be registered for see images

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OKay....can u provide any more detail? lol
Fine. u_u

Name: Life of The Brotherhood: Face The Hardship
Genre: Action, Sci-fi, Drama, Psychological

Life of The Brotherhood: Face The Hardship's Synopsis​
The suspenseful story is set in the streets of New York in the year 2025. A clash between amateur upcoming gangs, The Black Hats' and Red Roses', who later become rivals, find themselves at losing ends both recruit the nerdy kid Sam, who is considered a genius because of the amount of knowledge he absorbed from reading books. Sam accepts both offers and goes down a spiral spin of deception and betrayal....

Last edited:

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wana share my story but then it wouldnt be my story anymore, if you wana shoot the shit and share ideas though I got some.

Its starts on a planet drowning in blood, not quite advanced though still in the middle ages where they fight with bows arrows swords and knives. Theres war everywhere but its one side vs everyone else and this one side is made up of the worst kind of people imaginable. They have teeth like sharks noses like wolves and eyes like hawks, and strength that cannot be matched. All they seek is destruction and enslavement.

I have a whole lot more as in charactors and kingdoms and what not but if you wana add the next part to it I will continue where you leave off Or if anyone else wants to put their touches we can get this ball rollin.

Last edited:

NarutoB

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fine. u_u

Name: Life of The Brotherhood: Face The Hardship
Genre: Action, Sci-fi, Drama, Psychological

Life of The Brotherhood: Face The Hardship's Synopsis​
The suspenseful story is set in the streets of New York in the year 2025. A clash between amateur upcoming gangs, The Black Hats' and Red Roses', who later become rivals, find themselves at losing ends both recruit the nerdy kid Sam, who is considered a genius because of the amount of knowledge he absorbed from reading books. Sam accepts both offers and goes down a spiral spin of deception and betrayal....
Too many stereotypes imo