Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the title states.

Even if you don't play chess, what do you think about it? Are you interested in it?
If you do play, how long have you been playing? Do/did you play for fun or more professionally?

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awkward Linguist had an avy of Carlsen for a long time and a status about chess too. Guess he plays it.

As for me, I am an amateur.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do it for fun.I like playing it.

But im not very good at it...even though I beat some people XD
Awkward Linguist had an avy of Carlsen for a long time and a status about chess too. Guess he plays it.

As for me, I am an amateur.
Sometimes when Carlsen plays chess it looks like he has down syndrome (in my opinion), aside from that I'd say he's pretty good looking.

I play for fun... Won maybe for a time or two... Though always lose in normal circumstances... LOL XD XD
If any of you wish to play chess against me, just message me or something because I sure want to play against you guys.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do it for fun, most people at my school are either too simple or they just don't know the rules, therefore I mostly play with teachers and such whenever I'm bored:lol. Though, If you compare me to those who play it professionally I can guarantee that I would look a silly noob noob

I think there was once this online league game in NB where people in this site played against each other.,

Last edited:

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep I'm a pretty decent player if I rated myself I say I'm like 6.5-7/10 I've been playing since I was 13 so yeah it's been 4 years

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do it for fun, most people at my school are either too simple or they just don't know the rules, therefore I mostly play with teachers and such whenever I'm bored:lol. Though, If you compare me to those who play it professionally I can guarantee that I would look a silly noob noob

I think there was once this online league game in NB where people in this site played against each other.,
My teachers at my school are too good for me, they're around the FM rank which is currently out of my league.

Yep I'm a pretty decent player if I rated myself I say I'm like 6.5-7/10 I've been playing since I was 13 so yeah it's been 4 years
6.5-7/10 doesn't say too much for me... If you could give yourself an ELO rating, what would it be?

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i played a lot but have stopped it coz it keeps repeating inside my brain all the moves ... it was like getting addicted to something ..n i hate anything that makes me addictive .....