[Discussion] Any chance of the manga continuing?

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be interesting seeing Kazui Kurosaki and Ichika Abarai being the next generation of characters. As for Kazui Kurosaki I wonder what powers he would have, I mean lets look at his parents:

Ichigo = is a human and quincy with Shinigami powers, Hollow powers and Quincy powers. Has achieved Bankai, hollowfication mask and hollow transformation form

Orihime = has really powerful healing and defensive abilities

If Ichigo is a quincy then that should give Kazui Kurosaki quincy abilities along with shinigami powers and probably hollow powers.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be interesting seeing Kazui Kurosaki and Ichika Abarai being the next generation of characters. As for Kazui Kurosaki I wonder what powers he would have, I mean lets look at his parents:

Ichigo = is a human and quincy with Shinigami powers, Hollow powers and Quincy powers. Has achieved Bankai, hollowfication mask and hollow transformation form

Orihime = has really powerful healing and defensive abilities

If Ichigo is a quincy then that should give Kazui Kurosaki quincy abilities along with shinigami powers and probably hollow powers.
I think Kubo is doing what Kishimoto did, letting the novels tie together loose ends. Maybe we get a movie or OVA later on. Doubt we get a continuation. Jump pushed Kubo out the door.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I still don't see why Kubo couldn't just do what D.Gray Man did and jump to another publisher instead of making that garbage ending.