any body play pokemon

bluntj15

Member
84 posts 3 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
bored looking for a good wifi battle.. leave you friend code and name
 

~MC117~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,886 posts 810 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wrong section
This thread goes here
 

DracoHazel

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
691 posts 106 reactions
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
691
Reaction score
106
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
not anymore :T_T:
 

The Necromancer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,138 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,138
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ian 3868 7329 6769

What's your info? and i assume you're talking about b/w.
 

Zlad

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,790 posts 844 reactions
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
8,790
Reaction score
844
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Did it when I was 9...

Wrong section by the way.
 

bluntj15

Member
84 posts 3 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
dont play b/w
 

Bijuu13

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,527 posts 149 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2011
Messages
2,527
Reaction score
149
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nobody plays anymore because the new games/shows are terrible

Plus were older, even though pokemon is timeless !
 

The Necromancer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,138 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,138
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nobody plays anymore because the new games/shows are terrible

Plus were older, even though pokemon is timeless !

Nobody plays anymore? It was one of the most purchased games of 2011...
 

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
4,935 posts 893 reactions
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
4,935
Reaction score
893
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Only when I'm high.
 

Mizukage88

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,641 posts 101 reactions
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
101
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Necron

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,304 posts 327 reactions
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
10,304
Reaction score
327
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's been a wile I haven't played... Still I had an awsome Gengar and Alakazam...

If you want, VM me, and we can settle a battle! :)
 

The Necromancer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,138 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,138
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's been a wile I haven't played... Still I had an awsome Gengar and Alakazam...

If you want, VM me, and we can settle a battle! :)

B/w? Competitively?
 

-S-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
41,396 posts 2,409 reactions
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
41,396
Reaction score
2,409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont care, pokemon fan since red and blue all the way to black and white
 

Yveltal

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,497 posts 523 reactions
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
5,497
Reaction score
523
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

sytren

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,009 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have a soul silver and a black
 

sytren

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,009 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont care, pokemon fan since red and blue all the way to black and white

Never would have guessed from your sig :p
 

Talal

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
959 posts 33 reactions
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
959
Reaction score
33
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I play on Pokemon Online every now and then, it's a great "app".
 

lowlyhuman

Member
310 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
310
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top