Anxious to see Kaguya's power

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the title states, I am really looking forward to seeing Kaguya and her powers. I get the feeling that unlike Madara, the Sage and Obito, her powers would be more devastating, raw and unique. I think she might be like Storm and Jean (with the Phoenix) from X-men. Just total control over over the elements and the surroundings with an amazing amount of power. I was also thinking that her Byakugan could be unique maybe she would be able to read minds with them.

What do would you all want to see from Kaguya with respect to her powers?

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know how the Hyuuga can release chakra from various chakra points around their bodies. I wonder if Kaguya expelled a massive amount of chakra from all around her body would she be able to create a shockwave as powerful as Shinra Tensei with just chakra pressure.

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes and I want to see a different style from her. I think unlike a ninja or a warrior she would actually be like a Goddess or a sorceress. She might be more glamorous and feminine with her power.
That byakugan is gonna be a damn problem.

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That byakugan is gonna be a damn problem.
I think is is going to be overpowered as hell. Maybe it would allow her to see into people's minds and souls. That would be scary since she would be able to anticipate all their moves and plans as well as break them down emotionally. This is my little head canon. I think it is already foreshadowed that Sasuke is going to get put in his place with Sakura already being depressed. I am sure Kakashi and Naruto's pain could be targeted too.

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think is is going to be overpowered as hell. Maybe it would allow her to see into people's minds and souls. That would be scary since she would be able to anticipate all their moves and plans as well as break them down emotionally. This is my little head canon. I think it is already foreshadowed that Sasuke is going to get put in his place with Sakura already being depressed. I am sure Kakashi and Naruto's pain could be targeted too.
Perhaps, but don't count my lover sasuke out lol, im sure he can handle the fight well and analyze kaguya's every move, we have much to learn about that rinnegan he has. Naruto will just keep using the other rasengans that he has each of them has a unique ability, kakashi and sakura will just get in the way tho.

Last edited:

Joseph Gomes

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya is probably the only Naruto character who can possibly ranked on par with very low tier DBZ characters. Hagoromo created the moon, her being stronger than Hagoromo puts her at least on moonbuster level by powerscaling

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me too! She probably knows all the hyuga clan techniques but on a god level. Her rotating heaven could be the strongest defense and she could possibly one shot anyone with a simple tap from the gentle fist...