Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What does Julio beat Brown at besides Hands??? Brown is smarter, faster, harder to tackle and gets open much much easier.
Didn't get notification. I think it's close tbh. Brown is faster both are good route runners Julio is stronger and make more impossible catches, Brown can break his defender easily. Julio just seem to always get hella yards tho on less completions/targets. OBJ is up there too but probably top 3 tied.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't get notification. I think it's close tbh. Brown is faster both are good route runners Julio is stronger and make more impossible catches, Brown can break his defender easily. Julio just seem to always get hella yards tho on less completions/targets. OBJ is up there too but probably top 3 tied.
Brown is a better toe-tapper imo, I've never seen anyone make the catches he does practically out of bounds, Brown also destroys Julio in the yards compartment lol, dude has had over 1500 practically three years in a row.

Julio is stronger and makes the harder catches because he's worse at making space, and he possibly has the better hands but still the things Brown does is insane.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brown is a better toe-tapper imo, I've never seen anyone make the catches he does practically out of bounds, Brown also destroys Julio in the yards compartment lol, dude has had over 1500 practically three years in a row.

Julio is stronger and makes the harder catches because he's worse at making space, and he possibly has the better hands but still the things Brown does is insane.
Interesting. Julio 40 is actually faster than Brown. 4.39 compared to 4.47. Brown must have better footwork to get past his opponents though. But Jones isn't bad either from the games i saw dude more than not always brake off his defender.

Agreed on that though he have been in the league longer. I say it's neck and neck tho. I think the player that make the hardest catches is OBJ.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting. Julio 40 is actually faster than Brown. 4.39 compared to 4.47. Brown must have better footwork to get past his opponents though. But Jones isn't bad either from the games i saw dude more than not always brake off his defender.

Agreed on that though he have been in the league longer. I say it's neck and neck tho. I think the player that make the hardest catches is OBJ.
Crazy, no way he's like that now tho I've seen Julio play and he's not the greatest at getting separation down the field, better in the slot.

OBJ makes the toughest catches, but he's an idiot when it comes to routes and he also drops the most.