ImNoOne

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although this is not how I define myself every day... I'm a Christian, my family converted from Islam to Christianity over 800 (eight hundred) years ago. We still bear the name as an heritage proving that. I also have jewish blood in my veins, at least since the XV's century, and I'm very proud of the intricate mix I have inherited. I'm from a country that has kept the same borders for the last 900 years, Portugal, which was the very first country to abolish slavery, over 100 years before the US did so. I'm from a city that has drunk from the arab cultural pool and we created Fado, we drunk from the Africa's cultural pool and we gave Brazil Bossa Nova and the Samba. Around one 5th of Lisbon's inhabitants are muslim, one 3rd are africans, another 5th are Hindu and it has been like that since 1500 and apart from when the King of Spain was the King of Portugal around 1600 we never had any sort of religious or cultural stresses. And that is because we know how to respect others.
At the most fundamental pillars for freedom is the need to know it's boundaries and where does your freedom starts to collide with others rights. To mock ones beliefs is wrong, as utterly wrong as to mock with ones political views or *** orientation.
When someone makes a movie in their own privet house, one man, one camera. Then it's alright to say it's their right to do so, the USA can not be judged for it. But when a multi billion American industry like the movie business agrees to undertake such project the USA as a people can not forfeit there share of responsibility. The movie industry is the most visible face of the USA, for many it's the only window to the USA they will ever see. The USA laws may allow this kind of mockery but they are old, wrong, outdated and most frankly usually made and voted by people who have very tunneled and short views of the world.

All this so that some ignorants, whom I know rumble these forums, know what sort of background I'm coming from.

i hope the u.s bombs the sh*t out of them all clean the world map a little
I hope you die a very slow and painful death as punishment for your ignorant and hateful words. I also wish that you do not live long enough to make any contribution to the election of any government.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uchiha Madara.

senjumahe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@threadmaker seriously calling people "animals" and you wil say there s nothing wrong with dat.

so what if family guys meks fun of christianity and oda religions, ISLAM is not any religion.

and if someone speaks against ur religion and u did nothing... dude that shows lack of faith.

U PROTECT WHAT U CARE ABOUT IN CASE U DONT KNOW THIS.

SeriouslyNO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
May i remind you that most of peoples that are posting here are no older than 16-17, who has no mind of his own only fill'd by media, and coming here and talk like they know better?

Its even pathetic to argue about such things here...

/thread

DLA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All those muslims gotta knw that, even if they get discriminated against, God doesnt want them to protest. Just ignore the outsiders and guard your hearts...
Look at christians. American shows these days diss christians all the time, yet christians dont riot in the street all across america.
They are guarding their hearts, hence preventing serious criticism.
But when it comes to muslims, they just riot, therefore ppl call them bad names.

Thats just the truth.

Reactions: Itachi Minato

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you are talking as if all are killing people atm and wrecking cars thats bs and no one is a saint so
Yeah, but you guys are only putting the U.S as the bad guy, as if the Muslims haven't done their sh*t as well. Both sides have done their BS, killed innocent ppl etc..but right now there overreacting to something so petty. From What I know and even having Muslim friends, they don't agree with how some Muslims react and want to go murder people over such things. There Muslims and even they agree that it's not the right way because Islam isn't about violence, not saying the U.S didn't insult Islam but from what I also know, Muhammad was a forgiving guy and wouldn't react this way or would want that. Anyways this was an attack to a religion, in america there's multi cultures/religions not just one.

There's also Muslims here but I guess you guys will also spill the blood of your kind right?..

RufusSerano

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KINDLY READ!
Am a muslim and proud, Those of you saying that the muslims are over reacting, tell me what would you do if lets say your girlfriend is called a hoe you definitely will defend her respect or you are lost in d desert with no hope left and someone saves your life, you can definitely die for him and protect him when he is being slandered.

now you probably don't know much about islam, The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was the greatest man that will ever live on earth and a muslim is to love him more than his own parents because the Prophet put his life at stake on many occasions inorder that he preach islam to all mankind. he did so much for his people i.e muslims that his last words b4 dying were a prayer 4 the muslims asking Allah to protect his people i.e. muslims

america hv been killin innocent muslims 4 long dont tell me u dont knw, if u dont ask google, palestine, afghanistan, iraq etc.
you can die 4 ur loved ones they say and a muslim can die for Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.
notice muslims are always peaceful until they are touched or provoked.
Islam is a religion of peace and 4 everybody and you are also invited
So b4 u go bashin on sumtin pls try and know it first
I do get your point, I really do. You seem to be very proud of your religion and dont want it to get spoiled like it was in that video. But you have to understand one thing:

People are stupid!

There are Muslim ppl that make videos where they make fun about Jesus as well, but the difference is, Christians dont start to riot and to attack embassies. There are many religions, yours is not the only one and it is not for you to decide wich one is better than the other. Tolerance is the keyword here. This is something I often see in discussions with Muslims, they are close-minded on their religion only.

You are right, if someone would offend my girlfriend I would defend her. But if someone would offend Jesus, I would respect his oppinion. It is not for me to decide that my religion is the 'best', after all neither me nor him would know what reigion is the best. It is just my decission to believe in my religion and he does not believe in it, that is all. Now, what are the Muslims rioting about in the end? That other people are not believing in the same thing that they do.

Sorry, it is reading itself a bit confusing even for me, but I dont know how to write/explain it better.
What I want to point to is, that this whole thing is a problem of (in-)tolerance.

Uchiha Madara.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, but you guys are only putting the U.S as the bad guy, as if the Muslims haven't done their sh*t as well. Both sides have done their BS, killed innocent ppl etc..but right now there overreacting to something so petty. From What I know and even having Muslim friends, they don't agree with how some Muslims react and want to go murder people over such things. There Muslims and even they agree that it's not the right way because Islam isn't about violence, not saying the U.S didn't insult Islam but from what I also know, Muhammad was a forgiving guy and wouldn't react this way or would want that. Anyways this was an attack to a religion, in america there's multi cultures/religions not just one.

There's also Muslims here but I guess you guys will also spill the blood of your kind right?..
"but I guess you guys will also spill the blood of your kind right?" seriously just stop talking you dont even know me yet you asume "im one of their kind" just saying it like that already shows that you think of muslims as all the same just killing people when shit like this vid comes out and start to riot
I dont agree with some muslims I dont agree that they should start to kill I think they should be above that
anyways cant believe you actually have muslim friends rofl because to me it seems like you just look at muslims as ppl who kill and riot even going so far to kill "our own kind" im done with you and this thread /

Last edited:

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"but I guess you guys will also spill the blood of your kind right?" seriously just stop talking you dont even know me yet you asume "im one of their kind" just saying it like that already shows that you think of muslims as all the same just killing people when shit like this vid comes out and start to riot
I dont agree with some muslims I dont agree that they should start to kill I think they should be above that
anyways cant believe you actually have muslim friends rofl because to me it seems like you just look at muslims as ppl who kill and riot even going so far to kill "our own kind" im done with you and this thread /
Are you retarded or you just cant comprehend english? When did I say I believed all muslims were killers? hmm, I do have muslims friends. They don't agree with this and by "you kind" I mean 'you brother and sister who also happen to be MUSLIMS" is calling American Muslims your kind that offensive? then you don't accept American Muslims or what?? b/c that's what I mean by your kind, people of your same religion. :sy: seems to me your angry.

ImNoOne

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Your words show you know nearly nothing about the world. You may not refer to America as Christians. Did you know that over 13% of the USA population is muslim? Do they qualify as Christians? Do you blame them as well? Do you know that when the movie life of Brian came out there were rallys all over the US where people tried to throw stones at Montipiton's car? And where American, christian leaders of religious communities were demanding the death of these english comedians for they had "dare to mock our holly lord Jesus". Where they not americans?

I'd advise you to stop posting and get to knw the world. Until you know the world and the people and realities that live in it, it is not advisable to form an opinion about it much less express it in public.

Reactions: SasukeTheViper EMS

Uchiha Madara.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you are talking as if all are killing people atm and wrecking cars thats bs and no one is a saint so
Yeah, but you guys are only putting the U.S as the bad guy, as if the Muslims haven't done their sh*t as well. Both sides have done their BS, killed innocent ppl etc..but right now there overreacting to something so petty

you said "yeah" and then a whole story urself

Are you retarded or you just cant comprehend english? When did I say I believed all muslims were killers? hmm, I do have muslims friends. They don't agree with this and by "you kind" I mean 'you brother and sister who also happen to be MUSLIMS" is calling American Muslims your kind that offensive? then you don't accept American Muslims or what?? b/c that's what I mean by your kind, people of your same religion. :sy: seems to me your angry.
seems to me ur the retarded one

Oldspiceman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They bloody deserve it, making a cartoon of the prophet? Do you know how disrespectful that it? Americans are the biggest hypocrites the world has seen, you can flame me all you want U_U
You are so far from rational thought it is beyond ridiculous. So let me ask you this, when passion of the christ came out and casted Jews in general into a negative view, how many of them went out like these people and killed, destroyed, rioted etc? To sit there and call for censorship when it is a RIGHT within that country is absolutely ridiculous. Hypocrisy is exactly what these idiots and their ilk exude with the stone age mentality they have exhibited. Your use of debunked ad hominem only shows that you not only are petulant but honestly and truly, inarticulate. So please, continue to wear your tin foil hat because in the end people like you strive for any type of validation in your heinous circular logic that the USA is in fact the bad guy and wish it harm.

Reactions: silmarill

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your words show you know nearly nothing about the world. You may not refer to America as Christians. Did you know that over 13% of the USA population is muslim? Do they qualify as Christians? Do you blame them as well? Do you know that when the movie life of Brian came out there were rallys all over the US where people tried to throw stones at Montipiton's car? And where American, christian leaders of religious communities were demanding the death of these english comedians for they had "dare to mock our holly lord Jesus". Where they not americans?

I'd advise you to stop posting and get to knw the world. Until you know the world and the people and realities that live in it, it is not advisable to form an opinion about it much less express it in public.
It's my opinion, I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT,I haven't offended anyone but you guys are just butthurt like hell.

you said "yeah" and then a whole story urself

seems to me ur the retarded one
You must be 10 :sy: w/e this is a rage between idiots and more idiots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.