Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm kinda suspicious of the timing of the movie. It was released on 9/11 or close to it and I am kinda wondering weather who ever made it, made it so that they could rile up the Muslims and in turn make the memory of 9-11 ever more stronger, or atleast the supposed "war on terror".
Though in the end the people in the movie shouldn't have made the movie in the first place because they knew that Muslims would get pissed.

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look guys, I don't really know what's going on over there and to be honest they can protest all they want, I'm just saying making a cartoon on the prophet isn't a nice thing to do.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To the guy who said they can firebomb there streets all they want; we're giving them foreign aid, so we essentially pay for it.

I'm a Muslim and honestly, almost the entire world realizes that Islamic countries go batshit over the most littlest things, and then some idiot comes out and makes a video about the prophet Muhammad ... ?

Not only is that rude, a similar event occurred in Europe when the artist drew an obscene picture of the messenger ... how smart is that? To me, it seems like he was purposely trying to rile the Middle East, but when America pay's for it in the form of bombings and killings ...

Reactions: SasoriOfTheRedSaand

4bdN

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this ^ U_U
Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand
They bloody deserve it, making a cartoon of the prophet? Do you know how disrespectful that it? Americans are the biggest hypocrites the world has seen, you can flame me all you want
Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand
American government are the hyporcrites* my bad.

i also agree

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess the 'bombing' Mecca plan will happen if they decide to come attack U.S which I find unfair but if they want to kill innocent people here because of Muhammad in either side, but as an American I say "let them say what they want, as long as they don't attack us, we'll be fine. Once they attack us, I know Americans WILL go after their blood because they'll spill our peoples blood"

Americans are stupid dumb, whatever... they are just the problem to this whole world, no other country makes this much of a problem than america does. Americans Deserve what is coming to them.
So you blame the whole American population for what two to 3 people did when creating that video? if anything, Muslims are the problem here. They need to get over it.​

Uchiha Madara.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess the 'bombing' Mecca plan will happen if they decide to come attack U.S which I find unfair but if they want to kill innocent people here because of Muhammad in either side, but as an American I say "let them say what they want, as long as they don't attack us, we'll be fine. Once they attack us, I know Americans WILL go after their blood because they'll spill our peoples blood"

So you blame the whole American population for what two to 3 people did when creating that video? if anything, Muslims are the problem here. They need to get over it.​
muslims are the problem here? lol

"Once they attack us, I know Americans WILL go after their blood because they'll spill our peoples blood" america already has alot of blood on their hands too

Temporary Account

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a stupid faith Islam is. Or at least it's followers. After being insulted and facing disrespect toward their god, they decide to destroy the streets, wreck cars, and kill people. What a great way to pay gratitude and represent their beliefs. Idiots.

Reactions: silmarill

Uchiha Madara.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a stupid faith Islam is. Or at least it's followers. After being insulted and facing disrespect toward their god, they decide to destroy the streets, wreck cars, and kill people. What a great way to pay gratitude and represent their beliefs. Idiots.
Do you even know anything about the Islam? and ofcourse followers get mad about it but not all go on a killing streak or wreck cars so u dont know what ur talking about

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Insult Muslims all you want guys, I don't give a shit. For the dumbasses who can't understand it.

This has happened before

Muslims rioted

Meaning the guy who made it clearly knows a reaction is guarenteed

Making the muslims look bad once again.

If anyone's butthurt, it's the 9/11 clingers.

senjumahe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KINDLY READ!
Am a muslim and proud, Those of you saying that the muslims are over reacting, tell me what would you do if lets say your girlfriend is called a hoe you definitely will defend her respect or you are lost in d desert with no hope left and someone saves your life, you can definitely die for him and protect him when he is being slandered.

now you probably don't know much about islam, The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was the greatest man that will ever live on earth and a muslim is to love him more than his own parents because the Prophet put his life at stake on many occasions inorder that he preach islam to all mankind. he did so much for his people i.e muslims that his last words b4 dying were a prayer 4 the muslims asking Allah to protect his people i.e. muslims

america hv been killin innocent muslims 4 long dont tell me u dont knw, if u dont ask google, palestine, afghanistan, iraq etc.
you can die 4 ur loved ones they say and a muslim can die for Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.
notice muslims are always peaceful until they are touched or provoked.
Islam is a religion of peace and 4 everybody and you are also invited
So b4 u go bashin on sumtin pls try and know it first

Status
Not open for further replies.