Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hope the u.s bombs the sh*t out of them all clean the world map a little
Please don't say that on here. There are innocent people over there that are not part of the protesters.

Sir! Sir! Siiir! Family Guy makes fun of almost every religion do you see other people overreacting :|
Agree, Family Guy does it all the time,don't see people acting up over that -____-

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
First of all... The people who made the movie had absolutely NO RIGHT to make a movie like that an interfere with another religion! I'm sure they already know that the middle east is still not yet stable, yet they come out with foolish little ideas like the movie as if to provoke more and more bloodshed!!
Now who's being ignorant.

How does this movie interfere with their religion? Does it stop them from practicing their religion? Does it stop them from believing what they believe in?

It's funny how America is the hypocrite, but the so-called peaceful people call for bloodshed over something as trivial as a MOVIE.

Those are empty threats, this happened before, a Denmark man did the exact same thing, the Muslims protested and within a short while things cooled down.
Oh really? Were you there? Did they tell you that?

TheKyuubiIchigo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

KABUL (Reuters) - Protesters enraged by a film mocking the Prophet Mohammad battled with police in several Asian cities on Monday and vented their fury against the United States, blaming it for what they see as an attack on the Muslim religion.
Police fired in the air to break up a crowd marching on the U.S. consulate in the Pakistani city of Karachi while in Afghanistan and Indonesia people burnt U.S. flags and chanted "Death to America".
Indonesian police fired tear gas and water cannon to disperse hundreds of demonstrators who massed outside the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta, capital of the most populous Muslim nation.
In Kabul, protesters set fire to cars and shops and threw stones at police.
"We will defend our prophet until we have blood across our bodies. We will not let anyone insult him," said one protester in the Afghan capital. "Americans will pay for their dishonor."
Thousands also marched in Beirut, where a Hezbollah leader accused U.S. spy agencies of being behind events that have unleashed a wave of anti-Western sentiment in the Muslim and Arab world.
The demonstrations were the latest across the world ignited by a short film made with private funds in the United States and posted on the Internet that depicted the Prophet Mohammad as a fool, a womanizer and a homosexual.​

For full report click the link
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you know what I see..a bunch of babies/ animals.
When are Muslims going to realize that their own actions and statements are the greatest insult to their faith and "Prophet"?
You must be registered for see images
I highly suggest you close this thread b4 it become too out of hand...

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now who's being ignorant.

How does this movie interfere with their religion? Does it stop them from practicing their religion? Does it stop them from believing what they believe in?

It's funny how America is the hypocrite, but the so-called peaceful people call for bloodshed over something as trivial as a MOVIE.

Oh really? Were you there? Did they tell you that?

I'm pretty sure I would know if one country raided another -.-

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. people make movies about everything.
2. this "they" is not america it is the idiot who made the movie. most americans actually think that this is very stupid and should not have been done in the first place
Then respect to those Americans. This has happened before, they saw the reaction damned well. Now it's out again?

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're all simply ungratefull bastards, America and Europe should stop aiding them when shit gets bad and I really do hope Obama sends some armies out there to put an end to these ridiculous protests because they're so butthurt that their prophet was made to look ridiculous in a film, so what?

Status
Not open for further replies.