Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Afghan protesters shout slogans during a demonstration in Kabul September 17, 2012. Thousands of protesters took to the streets of the Afghan capital on Monday, setting fire to cars and shouting "death to America", …
KABUL (Reuters) - Protesters enraged by a film mocking the Prophet Mohammad battled with police in several Asian cities on Monday and vented their fury against the United States, blaming it for what they see as an attack on the Muslim religion.
Police fired in the air to break up a crowd marching on the U.S. consulate in the Pakistani city of Karachi while in Afghanistan and Indonesia people burnt U.S. flags and chanted "Death to America".
Indonesian police fired tear gas and water cannon to disperse hundreds of demonstrators who massed outside the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta, capital of the most populous Muslim nation.
In Kabul, protesters set fire to cars and shops and threw stones at police.
"We will defend our prophet until we have blood across our bodies. We will not let anyone insult him," said one protester in the Afghan capital. "Americans will pay for their dishonor."
Thousands also marched in Beirut, where a Hezbollah leader accused U.S. spy agencies of being behind events that have unleashed a wave of anti-Western sentiment in the Muslim and Arab world.
The demonstrations were the latest across the world ignited by a short film made with private funds in the United States and posted on the Internet that depicted the Prophet Mohammad as a fool, a womanizer and a homosexual.​

For full report click the link
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you know what I see..a bunch of babies/ animals.
When are Muslims going to realize that their own actions and statements are the greatest insult to their faith and "Prophet"?
You must be registered for see images

P.s
No insulting people views on this topic (such as cursing them out,etc).Those that do will be reported.Just say what you think about the issue

Last edited:

CurseSealofEarth

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They bloody deserve it, making a cartoon of the prophet? Do you know how disrespectful that it? Americans are the biggest hypocrites the world has seen, you can flame me all you want U_U
In a country where free speech is protected and a constitutional right, this seems like another extremist attacking a religion that they see as one of destruction and violence. To the countries in the middle eastern regions, this is something they cannot even fathom and thus this is that nation's fault.

Kage Jake

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its the muslim extremist who have made a bad image to their own religion. The rest have no fault in it and just want to live a normal life with out being judged for the actions of others. Also the conservatives of the U.S are ignorant for judging others but yet get offended when they are judged. I live in the U.S and see that those who made the film are only "hitting a hornets nest blindfolded''. When the extremist attack they will begin to cry and whine and act as if they did nothing to provoke them. Also to give the current administration a bad image to gain the position in the white house SMH.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They bloody deserve it, making a cartoon of the prophet? Do you know how disrespectful that it? Americans are the biggest hypocrites the world has seen, you can flame me all you want U_U
Yet people do the same thing towards Christians and their beliefs. You don't see them burning things when a video states God sucks,false,etc.

Funny how Muslims even say they are for peace,yet some people go against what they believe and start thing over other peoples views..

Those people are hypocrites

Its the muslim extremist who have made a bad image to their own religion. The rest have no fault in it and just want to live a normal life with out being judged for the actions of others. Also the conservatives of the U.S are ignorant for judging others but yet get offended when they are judged. I live in the U.S and see that those who made the film are only "hitting a hornets nest blindfolded''. When the extremist attack they will begin to cry and whine and act as if they did nothing to provoke them. Also to give the current administration a bad image to gain the position in the white house SMH.
Agree,it is those people who I think need to look in the mirror to see that they are as low as the people that made the film.
It's pathetic to start crap like that.
You don't see me buring things and killing over someone opinions on my beliefs U_U

Last edited:

CurseSealofEarth

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Americans are not the cause of this, one man who the cast of his movie claimed tricked them into believing this was a movie about something completely else (which I'm not sure how to be honest) is responsible. Do not paint us all with the same brush if you would please.

Reactions: Belphegor

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oi smartass, ever seen palastine or Afghanistan? American troops kill innocent's all day long and you're just blinded by the media, you're still butthurt over 9/11? That's all you've got on muslims so beat it.

Yes, because killing an entire country is an appropriate response to a movie they find offensive.

Get outta here.
Who's killing what country? Look you're probably just a follower of the media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just because there is one racist idiot in amaerica who makes a movie that doesn't mean everyone thinks like that. I hate when people see the actions of one person and start burning american flags.

I am not muslim and also live in America but techinically he can make this movie or whatever it is under the 1st amendment. Personally I believe he shouldn't have made it because look at what it caused. people have already died over some trialer for a movie

Reactions: Belphegor

TheKyuubiIchigo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yet people do the same thing towards Christians and their beliefs. You don't see them burning things when a video states God sucks,false,etc.

Funny how Muslims even say they are for peace,yet some people go against what they believe and start thing over other peoples views..

Those people are hypocrites

Agree,it is those people who I think need to look in the mirror to see that they are as low as the people that made the film.
It's pathetic to start crap like that.
You don't see me buring things and killing over someone opinions on my beliefs U_U
In Islam, it is said that a Muslim can only forgive one if the person or group of people have apologised...

wridacule

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed! After all, they started it...
I'ts people like you that make it hard for all brown people to get on airplanes. If you're confident in your own beliefs, what does it matter what anyone else has to say? get over yourselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.