Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------->.

i just saw alive news in television say that world is in catatsrof danger becoz antartika temperatur is increazing lil bit wich will cauze ice to melt like heated butter...

my opinion : tis is bolshit newz..becuz even antartica need some warm heat to ekiibrate teh balance of nature....plz pipole just leave nature alone..it knows what its doing and mind ur own bizness ...

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The problem is we are not leaving nature alone we are using nuclear energy to build bombs and deplete resources to create waste that doesn't go away and is toxic.
We are diffing for fossile fules that are also with a limit but coal could last for such a long time it's cheap and easy to use so China uses it to heat up the planet to create welfare but damaging the earth to the point of no return.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is we are not leaving nature alone we are using nuclear energy to build bombs and deplete resources to create waste that doesn't go away and is toxic.
We are diffing for fossile fules that are also with a limit but coal could last for such a long time it's cheap and easy to use so China uses it to heat up the planet to create welfare but damaging the earth to the point of no return.
we??? i never knew i bult bombs to soloe nature...maybe u should stop wit fanfic..