Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Pain's CT was unable to contain Kurama because Kurama was too powerful, or because Pain's CT was weak.
I think readers should examine what's in the manga scientifically, because it prevents us from making ridiculous claims as quoted. Here I want to end this notion once and for all.

We know Chibaku Tensei is the technique that created the celestial body, which became the moon in the Naruto world. Obviously some will say standard Chibaku Tensei and Six Paths Chibaku Tensei are different; while I agree on that, but the mechanism still remains the same: both use a core which produces powerful attractive force from whatever surrounding area. Databook IV notes they are the same technique:

You must be registered for see images

Chibaku Tensei / Six Paths Chibaku Tensei" has a single entry, and lists "Nagato / Naruto and Sasuke, Hagoromo and Hamura" as its users. It's a kekkei genkai sealing jutsu.

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei is invoked when two users simultaneously touch their target with the "Yin" and "Yang" seals. It rips a giant chunk of earth up and turns it into a heavenly body, becoming the Prison of Six Paths (六道の獄 Rokudō no Goku) that can capture all things (万物捕, "banbutsuto"). It's a sealing jutsu that can be used by individuals who awaken Six Paths Senjutsu. "Chibaku Tensei" is the version that can be used by a single individual, while "Six Paths Chibaku Tensei" is a more powerful version that requires two individuals simultaneously combining the power of Yin and Yang. It turns the sealing target into a gravity core in the sky, which attracts chunks of earth that bury them alive. This forms a heavenly body in the sky that can act as a prison for even a tailed beast. The section in the bottom left describes how the moon was the result of Six Paths Chibaku Tensei, and that so much chakra was contained within that it turned into a gigantic sattelite. It also describes it as a giant sealing stone (封印石 "Fuinseki"), which implies that Kishimoto took some inspiration from those giant "sealing stones" you sometimes see -- the big boulders with the kanji inscribed on them, usually with the ceremonial ropes adoring them.​
Chibaku Tensei would then have the same internal structure as the moon does, which cannot be argued because Naruto The Last shows the NV is the same as the real world. Given that is the case, real science is applicable here too. The moon has internal structure which is a trait Chibaku Tensei also shares.

''Crust

The crust is the outermost layer of the moon and it consists of a dusty outer rock layer which is known as the regolith. The regolith is a rocky layer that looks like broken concrete which has been blasted apart and fused back together. The crust is approximately 37 miles in thickness on the side which faces the earth and approximately 62 miles on the other side. The rocks found on the crust are almost the same as those found on the crust of the earth. The only difference is the fact that the rocks have more aluminum and titanium than those found on earth. The moon's crust also contains some magnetism like the crust of the earth. Studies show that this layer mainly comprises of silicon, iron, magnesium, oxygen, calcium and aluminum.

Mantle

This is the layer between the core and the crust of the moon. The mantle is divided into two parts. The first layer of the mantle is the rigid lithosphere (upper mantle). This layer of the moon is estimated to be 620 miles in thickness, and it is not hot enough to flow.

The second layer of the mantle is the athenosphere (lower mantle). The athenosphere is not rigid like the upper mantle. The innermost parts of the athenosphere are hot enough to flow. The athenospheric layer is capable of transmitting seismic waves which cause quakes. The mantle is believed to be largely comprised of olivine, orthopyroxene and clinopyroxene minerals.

Core

This is the innermost layer of the moon which consists of rock that is very rich in iron alloyed with small amounts of nickel and sulfur. This layer is very small with a radius of about 225 miles or less. The moon's core makes only 2-4% of the total mass of the moon. This layer does not create a big magnetic field. The lunar core is believed to be partially molten. The magnetic field of the moon is estimated to be 1/10 millionth of the magnetic field of the earth.
''

Source -

Point is, Chibaku Tensei also has internal layers which determine its density. We simply have to look at where 6 Tailed Kyubi was trapped to determine the layer Kurama was locked in, when pulled by Chibaku Tensei.

The next page follows up with the completion of Chibaku Tensei. We can then safely assume Kurama was in the mantle area, specifically in the upper mantle. The upper mantle area, as stated in the article, has lower density than and thus lower gravitational force, which made it easy for Kurama to break from; if Kurama was locked in any layer closer to the core, where gravity is very strong, then Kurama could never get out
.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Legendary Broly

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice, must be nice being in college.
I did minor research on geology before creating this thread. Any physics major can disprove me in anything I mistook.

P.S. college is good. I participated in academic debates, which almost all members/clowns in this base haven't participated in. I feel I'm on a another level of IQ.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did minor research on geology before creating this thread. Any physics major can disprove me in anything I mistook.

P.S. college is good. I participated in academic debates, which almost all members/clowns in this base haven't participated in. I feel I'm on a another level of IQ.
Wow, someone wanking themselves is something new :elmo:

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He lacks rikudou chakra.
Ocular transplantation carry one's genetics and Chakra. Rinnegan is a product of Rikudou's Chakra and portion of Madara's genetics; since that is transplanted to Nagato, he also carries that genetic (Uchiha) and Chakra (Rikudou's Chakra).

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed! An at the same time, in the anime we see that the sphere is already forming an then Naruto is put within the sphere while the sphere keeps getting bigger around him.. Kurama couldn't been near the core for him to break through the way he did.
But at the same time his size grew when transforming to 8tails an after that CT was completely destroyed. An already weak Tendo Pein & Nagato would'nt be able to handle him for long anyway if Naruto/Kurama went berserk..

If Pein/Nagato had made Naruto the core or part of the core then his mission would've been a successful one but I can always through plot or Kishi inconsistencies.

No1's perfect my mann!

Reactions: Edogawa

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, using g'day as short for good day is thug language :sdo: so much for being on a whole other level :elmo:
Btw, it's an Aussie expression, I guess that wasn't in any of your books
Because not comprehending informal language (supposedly an accent I'm not familiar with) apparently makes me not intelligent...
Kinda makes me lose faith in the generation I was born in. Deluded retards who couldn't make it to higher institute of education, spewing their trash language and thinking it makes them look cool in front of thread viewers to receive likes. If that's how you want to think, then go ahead.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting....so this means coreless chibaku tensei is instant death?
There is no term within in the manga or databook that's called core-less CT. Core-less CT is impossible to begin with. What you're referring to is targets becoming a core of CT. In that case, they wouldn't die as Gedō Mazō did not die from becoming core of the moon.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because not comprehending informal language (supposedly an accent I'm not familiar with) apparently makes me not intelligent...
Kinda makes me lose faith in the generation I was born in. Deluded retards who couldn't make it to higher institute of education, spewing their trash language and thinking it makes them look cool in front of thread viewers to receive likes. If that's how you want to think, then go ahead.
Lol no its just weird you automatically assumed thug.

But on topic I agree if he made a bigger one yeah. But Kyuubi was a large as the CT

Also CT doesnt kill bijuu it seals them.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny thing is I got to the same college as OP and he gets picked on by everyone. One time he went to the same club (school) I was in and everyone stopped talking and just stared at him as he sat down in his desk. Shit was so cringy :lmao: