Another power-up for Naruto and Sasuke soon?

Behemoth55

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello!

It's nothing great, but I want to share my thoughts with you.
I think, there will be a new chakra fruit soon. To prove my point:

If all chakra becomes one, a new chakra fruit will be created. In chapter 677 Madara declared something similar:

According to this, there is a possibility for a new chakra fruit, or am I wrong?

I think, Naruto and Sasuke will eat it to beat Madara/Kaguya.

What do you think about it? Is it too soon for that?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they do eat it I think they should share it with sakura and kakashi,the latter 2 would definitely need it,it might even put them somewhere up there with naruto and sasuke.

Alatorre13

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes another power up is indeed to happen. I think Kishi will come up with Naruto & Sasuke fusing as one to combine their sage powers and be stronger than Madara, just like in Dragonball Gt when Goku and Vegeta fused, what do you guys think??

flobayz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, i was right about Spiral Zetsu being Yamato. I feel rather smug about that. Another power up for Naruto and Sasuke would be too far fetched, don't you think? Although, right now ... Kishi is doing his best to be unpredictable. :( So we really cannot be too certain

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, i was right about Spiral Zetsu being Yamato. I feel rather smug about that. Another power up for Naruto and Sasuke would be too far fetched, don't you think? Although, right now ... Kishi is doing his best to be unpredictable. :( So we really cannot be too certain
The fruit is only logical answer and that's not an asspull or to far fetched

Behemoth55

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another power up for Naruto and Sasuke would be too far fetched, don't you think?
Yes, I thought so at first too. However, I'm sure the fruit will come and if Naruto and Sasuke won't eat it, who then? Madara gets nearly every chapter another power-up. If a new chakra fruit would come, it woudn't have (probably) the same power as the first one. It would boost Narutos and Sasukes chakra.