The Great Second Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well its officially late June. Now that E3 is done once again what games or systems are you most excited for?

For me its Andromeda. I'm a huge fanboy for the Mass effect series. What about you guys?

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much every Sony game. Especially:
- "Horizon Zero Dawn", my overall favorite of all upcoming games
- "The Last Guardian"
- "Detroit Become Human"
- "Days Gone"
- "Resident Evil 7"
- Kojima's "Death Stranding"
- "Spiderman", looks interesting too, but I'll wait for more information about it. If it turns out to be at least as good as "Web of Shadows" was imo, I'll buy it.

Then, of course:
- "The Walking Dead - Season 3"
- "Dragonball Xenoverse 2"
- "Mass Effect: Andromeda", I haven't played a "Mass Effect" game before, but this one looks awesome. I hope we'll be able to explore the alien worlds a lot.

The Great Second Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much every Sony game. Especially:
- "Horizon Zero Dawn", my overall favorite of all upcoming games
- "The Last Guardian"
- "Detroit Become Human"
- "Days Gone"
- "Resident Evil 7"
- Kojima's "Death Stranding"
- "Spiderman", looks interesting too, but I'll wait for more information about it. If it turns out to be at least as good as "Web of Shadows" was imo, I'll buy it.

Then, of course:
- "The Walking Dead - Season 3"
- "Dragonball Xenoverse 2"
- "Mass Effect: Andromeda", I haven't played a "Mass Effect" game before, but this one looks awesome. I hope we'll be able to explore the alien worlds a lot.
Do you really feel like Resident Evil 7 will be any good....the last couple for me at least were pretty lacking.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you really feel like Resident Evil 7 will be any good....the last couple for me at least were pretty lacking.
Yup, since it looks similar to Kojima's "Silent Hills" that got cancelled unfortunately. It seems that it will focus on a dark, nightmarish atmosphere and actual horror, instead of an action game where you shoot down zombies. And that's great if you ask me.

I hope "Resident Evil 7" becomes the type of horror game that "Silent Hills" was supposed to be. :>

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Battlefield, God of war and detroit become human which seems very promising since i pretty much loved heavy rain and especially beyond two souls.

Last edited: