minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, this doesn't apply to part III and it only did to Part II while on a bad trip of acids..
i know you gonna unleash your harted against tobidara again...can you at least postpone that hatred ??

Itachi was convinced Obito was Madara simply because of the effort Obito put into pretending to be him. Itachi figured out someone had manipulated Kurama to attack the village and believed only Madara could do that.

Kisame, on the other hand, met Obito face to face when he found out the Mizukage was being controlled. Obito willingly revealed his identity to Kisame as he found weakness in Kisame's lack of identity. It wasn't that Kisame believed he was actually Madara, but believed so much in Obito's crazy plan that he willingly called him Madara, being the loyal disciple he was. He was simply playing along with Obito's lies.

Everyone knows that Obito's right side healed fast because that was the half of his body made up of Zetsu cells.

Zetsu's statement about the 'insides' are doing well wasn't about Obito.... it was referring to Yamato. Spiral Zetsu had taken the hostage Yamato's body in order to enhance his wood jutsu skills. That's what Zetsu meant.

Kurama saying 'you' was just another way for Kishi to convince the audience that Tobi was Madara. Kurama could have simply been fooled by Obito, it doesn't confirm anything. In addition, the statement was so limited he could have meant anything. Perhaps he was going to say: "You, with your manipulative sharingan, remind me of Madara Uchiha." This would have been similar to his comparison of Sasuke to Madara when Sasuke got inside Naruto's psyche during their fight. His statement was cut off because Obito was taking full control of him.
what a load of $....

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i know you gonna unleash your harted against tobidara again...can you at least postpone that hatred ??
I don't hate the Tobidara theory. I actually think your theory was freaking interesting and could've very well been true if the Manga didn't prove otherwise or wasn't finished. Damn man, I wish it was true, Naruto final arcs could've been way more interesting.

I actually respect your hard-work around it and how the dots were connected but it doesn't mean I have to agree with it or the way you actually expressed it all over the years. If you wanted people to respect your theory, you should've been less obnoxious/trollish and read with the same open mind you wanted others to have regarding your Tobidara theory.

I still think you are the best-elaborated alt account ever in the history of internet forums. The real you, if i am not wrong, should be proud for being a very smart guy. *_*

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't hate the Tobidara theory. I actually think your theory was freaking interesting and could've very well been true if the Manga didn't prove otherwise or wasn't finished. Damn man, I wish it was true, Naruto final arcs could've been way more interesting.

I actually respect your hard-work around it and how the dots were connected but it doesn't mean I have to agree with it or the way you actually expressed it all over the years. If you wanted people to respect your theory, you should've been less obnoxious/trolliss and read with the same open mind you wanted others to have regarding your Tobidara theory.

I still think you are the best-elaborated alt account ever in the history of internet forums. The real you, if i am not wrong, should be proud for being a very smart guy. *_*
look man i dont give a f...... about hard work it's not reall life.....tobidara theory tests your anaylzing skills and understanding that's why i like it very much

and i never told you to agree with me bro...i just wanted respect...years ago i was posting normal tobidara threads..but some h8ers show up and started desrespecting me...

-even some invisible mods showed hatred toward me ...they deleted and closed many of my tobidara threads..becuz for them thinking Madara is tobi is an obvious troll thread.....but when tobidara gets revealed all their hatred will turn against them...

-i was very serious guy about tobidara...it was a masterpiece from kishi...but he ruined everything when he postponed it's delay...its shoudl've been revealed teh last arc...

- you something about best elaborated alt...can u plz explain mew hat teh helll u talking about...???