Another Chapter Brings More Stupid to the Base....

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why you even mad though bro?

You may be asking...well I am a bit mad, but not because things are going one way or another but rather because people on this base interpret things as "confirmed" or "manga fact" based on very little or nothing.

1: Sasuke's new power-He stated what it was and we just saw how it works. Yet somehow people are fabricating utter tripe about what it is or can do. It is what it is, as Sasuke himself stated it.

2: Sasuke & Sakura: If they do get together, then great. It means utterly bugger all to me what happens between those two characters as I find their love triangle nonsense about as intriguing and believable as the tooth fairy...But what does boil my piss, is that Sasuke's catching Sakura this one time seems to mean many butt-butlers take this as confirmation of them being destined to be together....well I'm sorry but this does not "confirm" sh**. It highlights the potential but does not confirm...see the difference? Also, how many times has Naruto caught and saved her and had her in his arms?...did that "confirm" it too? No it didn't.

3: How the Hell is the emo-love story interesting enough to result in everyone taking note of that and almost utterly ignoring the cool and awesome things which actually happened this time around. Such as Naruto still managing to fight toe to toe with Kaguya or Obito Kamuing like a BOSS!!

4: This really boils my piss...how come Obito used to have what appeared to be infinite chakra capable of lasting longer than the universe has existed but now that he's good and has the mask off, he seems far more human with a very finite chakra reserve? DAFUK BRA!!

Rant over....for now...if you imagine it with David Mitchel's voice, it's more fun.

Reactions: Torche

Out Of Ctrl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4: This really boils my piss...how come Obito used to have what appeared to be infinite chakra capable of lasting longer than the universe has existed but now that he's good and has the mask off, he seems far more human with a very finite chakra reserve? DAFUK BRA!!
Apparently it takes massive amount of chakra that even Obito can't comprehend when it comes to switching Kaguya's dimensions. Also goes to show just how insane Kaguya's powers are and mustn't be underestimated.

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke doesn't have to swap with objects tho
I know that. He didn't say he had to. He said " I can swap places in an instant from a distance...although it does have a limit on exactly how far." That's all we have to go on.

"boils my piss" First time I've heard that one

OT:
Apparently, switching between dimensions other than Kamui land will require massive amounts of chakra.
I know that requires a large amount of chakra. But he appears to have dropped several OP levels.

ChocolateVanilla

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know that. He didn't say he had to. He said " I can swap places in an instant from a distance...although it does have a limit on exactly how far." That's all we have to go on.

I know that requires a large amount of chakra. But he appears to have dropped several OP levels.
He still literally snipes 99% of the NV.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why you even mad though bro?

You may be asking...well I am a bit mad, but not because things are going one way or another but rather because people on this base interpret things as "confirmed" or "manga fact" based on very little or nothing.

1: Sasuke's new power-He stated what it was and we just saw how it works. Yet somehow people are fabricating utter tripe about what it is or can do. It is what it is, as Sasuke himself stated it.

2: Sasuke & Sakura: If they do get together, then great. It means utterly bugger all to me what happens between those two characters as I find their love triangle nonsense about as intriguing and believable as the tooth fairy...But what does boil my piss, is that Sasuke's catching Sakura this one time seems to mean many butt-butlers take this as confirmation of them being destined to be together....well I'm sorry but this does not "confirm" sh**. It highlights the potential but does not confirm...see the difference? Also, how many times has Naruto caught and saved her and had her in his arms?...did that "confirm" it too? No it didn't.

3: How the Hell is the emo-love story interesting enough to result in everyone taking note of that and almost utterly ignoring the cool and awesome things which actually happened this time around. Such as Naruto still managing to fight toe to toe with Kaguya or Obito Kamuing like a BOSS!!

Rant over....for now...if you imagine it with David Mitchel's voice, it's more fun.
1. NB (nothing new)
2. Naruto saving Sakura doesn't usually end in a moment. And feelings of acknowledgment and gratitude coming from Sasuke of all ppl is extremely rare
3. All the action was recap
4. Kaguya>>>>>>Obito

the entire forum

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SS confirmed because....romantic hint/moment comes from Sasuke......the character since part 2 never showed any romantic moment....

for SS pairing...all we need was sasuke

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except for Ramen guy of course...

Edit: I've seen old socks with more chemistry than Sasuke & Sakura. He's never hinted at liking her intimately and they've shared no experiences worth developing those feelings. The only feelings we've ever been shown are those of Sakura having an infatuation with Sasuke as a young girl...the same as every other young girl who also wanted Sasuke's affection.

I am however glad that Sasuke finally showed some appreciation and didn't act like a d bag. What I can say, is that Sasuke is eating his words now and pretty much has to admit Sakura was indeed useful and he was indeed wrong and thusly should eat a d***

Last edited:

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically your saying (people don't think like me so I'm mad) LoL dude it's just drawings get a life.
Except most people who have commented on this thread seem to agree...

I'm not mad at the drawings or show. I am mad at the lack of logic and correct use of wording, understanding and quotation marks...human understanding and interpretation fail

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Except for Ramen guy of course...

Edit: I've seen old socks with more chemistry than Sasuke & Sakura. He's never hinted at liking her intimately and they've shared no experiences worth developing those feelings. The only feelings we've ever been shown are those of Sakura having an infatuation with Sasuke as a young girl...the same as every other young girl who also wanted Sasuke's affection.

I am however glad that Sasuke finally showed some appreciation and didn't act like a d bag. What I can say, is that Sasuke is eating his words now and pretty much has to admit Sakura was indeed useful and he was indeed wrong and thusly should eat a d***
U should really reread part 1. In part 1 Sasuke protected Sakura multiple times, complimented her, and even acknowledged that she was one of the few precious ppl in her life.

The8thGateBeast

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except most people who have commented on this thread seem to agree...

I'm not mad at the drawings or show. I am mad at the lack of logic and correct use of wording, understanding and quotation marks...human understanding and interpretation fail
The guy that rants about how other people interpret drawings is talking about logic hahahahahaha No wonder people like to troll the reactions from guys like you is priceless.

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U should really reread part 1. In part 1 Sasuke protected Sakura multiple times, complimented her, and even acknowledged that she was one of the few precious ppl in her life.
I do not need to re-read any of it. I am fully aware of what happened in part 1 and recall his being nice at times perfectly well. He did care about them at one stage...but it was because Naruto got tougher than him that he decided to go down a dark path to gain new powers, at any cost. When he did that and got his powers, he decided to forsake everyone and behave like a little emo girl.