Thanks for coming! CnC is appreciated, have a great day.​

Akatosh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow i think we have seen enough 3rd grade avatars today.. stop this please and actually make something that is worth the time of clicking on this worthless thread

Shindo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love the Hokage Naruto and Anbu Sasuke, the rest are very well done! Good job :)
Thanks a lot! =D
wow i think we have seen enough 3rd grade avatars today.. stop this please and actually make something that is worth the time of clicking on this worthless thread
You can go away with your negativity.
Why does your avatars seem so faded.
I dunno man, they look fine on my monitor.
Very good !
Thank you!
You must be registered for see images

this one is the best .. for me =D
Thanks man, I forgot to say anyone may take what they want.:)

Akatosh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks a lot! =D

You can go away with your negativity.

I dunno man, they look fine on my monitor.

Thank you!

Thanks man, I forgot to say anyone may take what they want.:)
uhh no, if you are going to share something that promotes negativity i will be negative about it, now go away.

Shindo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Akatosh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make another one of those stupid-ass comments on one of these threads again and I will report you.

OT: Nice work man.
why are you trying to act like you own this site? report me for what? saying what is on everyone's minds? everybody is sick of seeing this sad attempts at avatars. i should report you for trying to build your ego on this site. get rid of your quotes and aizen avatar and stop copying anime characters :)

Kαzє

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've seen your comments on peoples Avy threads... You really have no right to bash peoples work like that, if you think they're so terrible, then why don't you make Avys yourself instead of bashing other peoples work. I highly doubt you could do better.

Ot: nice Avys man.

Akatosh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've seen your comments on peoples Avy threads... You really have no right to bash peoples work like that, if you think they're so terrible, then why don't you make Avys yourself instead of bashing other peoples work. I highly doubt you could do better.

so im not allowed to say anything negative about someones work until i can provide something of equal value? please just stop being a moron thats not how critism works.

Kαzє

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so im not allowed to say anything negative about someones work until i can provide something of equal value? please just stop being a moron thats not how critism works.
You're not critizing tho, you're straight out bashing. I didn't say you couldn't criticize them.

Shindo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dnt like em low quality :|
Thanks for the feedback man, I dunno why they do though, because they don't look LQ on my monitor..

Thanks yo!, Trolls will be trolls :yay:

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why are you trying to act like you own this site? report me for what? saying what is on everyone's minds? everybody is sick of seeing this sad attempts at avatars. i should report you for trying to build your ego on this site. get rid of your quotes and aizen avatar and stop copying anime characters :)
Report you for bashing the work of other member's needlessly. I'm not saying that the way you feel is the wrong way to feel, as everyone is entitled to an opinion, but why go around acting like a little prick and bashing others. Honestly, its quite childish.

Buddy, if you think that your commands matter to me in the slightest, you are severely mistaken. What I said still stands, if I see you bash another member's work needlessly, you will be reported. I'm tired of watching other members waste their time on you and seeing you make them feel like shit for doing something they like doing.

Reactions: Shindo