Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In retaliation to the Charlie Hedbo terrorist attack the group of activists have decided to act:

Hat's off for these guys for going against the retarded lowlife known as jihad, al qaida etc.

My favourite part is "we will not let your stupidity kill our liberties and our freedom of expression"

Thoughts?

Reactions: ~WastelandSociety~

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry but I'm totally confused.
Like 14-16 people died because of some retards and the whole world stands up..
but when over 1000 Muslims died because of Isreal no one gave a shit to care about :|

I'm not a muslim neither I support them but this just rustled my jimmies man
My thoughts exactly. Even my little town in Holland held a '1 minute of silence' just one day after the shooting went down. Thousands of innocent civilians die in the middle-east and we sent the syrian rebels weapons because usa manipulated us and other european allies into doing so. And no minute of silence for them lol. This is propaganda as far as I've seen the situation develop. Propaganda against islam. And no, I'm not a muslim.

Heck, even the shooting looked shady. Some headshot but no blood. Right. And ofcourse, ppl actually died. if it were to be staged there would have to be made some sacrifices to make the event look irrefutable.

But I haven't dismissed a genuine islam fanatic terrorist attack yet. Just pointing out a different perspective.

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but when over 1000 Muslims died because of Isreal no one gave a shit to care about :|

Preach, the muricans should die

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH, if I was a terrorist, I wouldn't feel threaten by a Youtube video. They need to step their game up. You are threaten terrorist; meaning you are putting your life and anyone that follows in jeopardy. Also, innocent people could get killed.

Reactions: ~WastelandSociety~

orochimaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What bugs me is there are still people in the west bragging about their freedom ? What freedom ? ^_^ You participate and vote just as decoy while everything has been set up prior to the voting of anything. Sure you curse and make joke about ur president but they don't care , Ferguson is a very strong evidence for this. My point is those who support and believe the west on their war of TERROR in the Middle East are blind puppets !
As for the video, it's hard to take the threat seriously when it's in french looooool

Reactions: Djordje

orochimaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH, if I was a terrorist, I wouldn't feel threaten by a Youtube video. They need to step their game up. You are threaten terrorist; meaning you are putting your life and anyone that follows in jeopardy. Also, innocent people could get killed.
Innocent people are being killed EVERYDAY in the Middle East! What happened in France can't even be compared to that!

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
some /b/ *** created a video about threating sh1t that he wont even do

they played with a cat expecting that it wont scratch them back

I don't think you all really know the history of Anonymous and what is had achieved. The guys have hacked into the servers of CIA, NASA and Scotland Yard. The first mentioned server was down for hours after that. They reveleade e-mails from the Syrian goverment and owned everyone they went up against. LOL you really think some hillbilly organization like al qaida should not feel threatened? Because they can cause damage, and they have.

Anonymous also condemned what Israel is doing and they vowed to "remove Israel out of the internet" a few years back.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh no, Al-Qaeda can't use their Facebook anymore, that'll show them.
Makes no sense indeed. But let me point out that Anonymous hackers have had serious impact on other issues and have brought evidence to the surface that govts claimed couldn't get to. No idea what they are supposed to do against terroristic attacks though. I think it's just a bluff.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,452💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what are they going to do exactly? Hack ISIS? smh

Guess what! They didn't care about plight of Kashmiri Pundits who were forced to live as refugees in their own country either.

My thoughts exactly. Even my little town in Holland held a '1 minute of silence' just one day after the shooting went down. Thousands of innocent civilians die in the middle-east and we sent the syrian rebels weapons because usa manipulated us and other european allies into doing so. And no minute of silence for them lol. This is propaganda as far as I've seen the situation develop. Propaganda against islam. And no, I'm not a muslim.

Heck, even the shooting looked shady. Some headshot but no blood. Right. And ofcourse, ppl actually died. if it were to be staged there would have to be made some sacrifices to make the event look irrefutable.

But I haven't dismissed a genuine islam fanatic terrorist attack yet. Just pointing out a different perspective.
So people died but hey no blood!! Wow, nice arm chair spying! So what your theory is? They died at some place else and 'they' planted the bodies in the office and staged the killing with empty bullets, or what? Because those people did end up dead, you know...

And nice they you didn't dismiss that they might be real killers! It just may be one of those work place killings after all..

Oh no, Al-Qaeda can't use their Facebook anymore, that'll show them.
U_U Poor souls.

Innocent people are being killed EVERYDAY in the Middle East! What happened in France can't even be compared to that!
France is not in the middle east. It's another country with it's own laws of the land and civil liberties without which these guys wouldn't even be in the country but would remain in the middle east.... so these two situations aren't really comparable.

People get worried because it means middle eastern problems seeping in other countries. It maybe selfish but you cannot blame people for being anxious for their own self.

I don't think you all really know the history of Anonymous and what is had achieved. The guys have hacked into the servers of CIA, NASA and Scotland Yard. The first mentioned server was down for hours after that. They reveleade e-mails from the Syrian goverment and owned everyone they went up against. LOL you really think some hillbilly organization like al qaida should not feel threatened? Because they can cause damage, and they have.

Anonymous also condemned what Israel is doing and they vowed to "remove Israel out of the internet" a few years back.
So were they able to?

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guess what! They didn't care about plight of Kashmiri Pundits who were forced to live as refugees in their own country either.

So people died but hey no blood!! Wow, nice arm chair spying! So what your theory is? They died at some place else and they they planted the bodies in the office and stages the killing with empty bullets, or what?

And nice they you didn't dismiss that they might be real killers! It just may be one of those work place killings after all..

U_U Poor souls.

France is not in the middle east. It's another country with it's own laws of the land and civil liberties without which these guys wouldn't even be in the country but would remain in the middle east.... so these two situations aren't really comparable. People get worried because it means middle eastern problems seeping in other countries. It maybe selfish but you cannot blame people for being anxious for their own self.
People have already been fooled by staged events elsewhere that have later on been cleared with evidence but not broadcasted on mainstream media. I haven't seen any footage of the charlie hedbo staff being killed. Idk if there is any footage of that as I only saw one article and one analysis on it. I'm just staying neutral and delivering a different perspective ^^

Reactions: Defence