CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A large explosion in the Turkish capital, Ankara, has left at least five people killed and 10 injured, the city's governor says.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A large explosion in the Turkish capital, Ankara, has left at least five people killed and 10 injured, the city's governor says.

I think it is 18 death now. That is what Turkey gets for supporting isis and threating isis terrorists in hospitals inside Turkey. Too bad the Turkish people need to die for erdogans game

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you know what's ironic is that your sig totally contradicts what you're saying.
My sig is a picture making fun of the ottoman empire it was made in 1915. I still make fun of Turkey cause Turkey is ruled by idiots that might start ww3. As much as I dislike Turks (i have Turkish friends but also had fights with them) I don't want to see innocent Turkish people dead without a good reason. This just shows that the Turkish people have to pay the price for their leader erdogan.

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My sig is a picture making fun of the ottoman empire it was made in 1915. I still make fun of Turkey cause Turkey is ruled by idiots that might start ww3. As much as I dislike Turks (i have Turkish friends but also had fights with them) I don't want to see innocent Turkish people dead without a good reason. This just shows that the Turkish people have to pay the price for their leader erdogan.
jesus... what a load of crap this is. the one's who are about to start ww3 are the *******s in your sig (puttin and his corrupted gov) and murica.
if they woul actually focus on killing terrorist and stop bombing school, hospitals and other places full of innocent people, this chaos would be over asap.

not like big millitary nations aren't capable of killing 30-40k terrorist.

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
jesus... what a load of crap this is. the one's who are about to start ww3 are the *******s in your sig (puttin and his corrupted gov) and murica.
if they woul actually focus on killing terrorist and stop bombing school, hospitals and other places full of innocent people, this chaos would be over asap.

Lol British hated on the Ottoman empire. Why else we got the "Middle East" countries? Also explains why Saudi Arabia is in a heap of shit...

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As if that many terrorists would actually gather in one spot .-.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You seem really mad? since the Russians started killing ISIS. ISIS lost territory and assads group can finally advance. all the terrorists even the "moderate" Islamic beheaders are getting buttkicked. There is even proof that Turkey supports ISIS by buying oil and threating them in hospitals. Why else do you think they are shelling Kurds in the north who were about to liberate a city from isis. The Turkish foreign minister even said we will not let that city fall in the hands of the kurds. They also shot down a Russian bomber who was bombing isis in Syria. Ffs how dumb can you be not seeing Turkey is a terrorist state.

Now everyone on NB can see how retarded you are great job