Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's just agree to disagree here about our thoughts on what a setup should be like.

I told you what that world looks like to me.
You and Ryu.
One of you is the Serial Killer and one of you is scum.
I think you are the scum but it could be the other way around for all I know.
I am just villager. Sue me.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-From this I will easily assume that when I was asked to vote Michelle first and then Poison, it was Sagebee who did it.
On top, I remember that after I asked the person to come to light, he started openly asking people to vote Poison.
Idk about the Poison vote but in the day 4 if someone wanted you to vote for me thay was from mafia:

on even days, MadieV may ask a player to vote for a target of her choice. If they refused, they'll be role-blocked for the following night. It'll not work during Mylo/Lylo

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have never done an ISO.
Not my style and also coz I don't know how to.......
right corner of the forum, click the search symbol, choose in this thread and put the player's name there.

The forum displays last 200 posts, from the recent one to the old one, to acces the older you go to the last page and at the bottom you have show older and so on.

Is not about style, is about checking and refreshing memory.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
right corner of the forum, click the search symbol, choose in this thread and put the player's name there.

The forum displays last 200 posts, from the recent one to the old one, to acces the older you go to the last page and at the bottom you have show older and so on.

Is not about style, is about checking and refreshing memory.
Okay I'll try. Gimme time.
I will likely not quote his posts but just share my opinion on them. (coz mobile.)

Reactions: Michelle

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why am I not town? If you wanna solve then you should start looking at the right place.
I know you are the right place to look for, I just woke up from my slumber gimme some time.
why is michelle town?
I can't scumread her anymore, my guts are blocking me from SRing her
Aether has sussed 4 players for the majority of the game and I find those reads genuine.
Let's look at those 4

1) Poison - Like me, Aether has been on Poison's case since Day 1. And he saw the same faulty plays in her as I did. There were lots of reasons to scum read Poison but so many were blind to it.
2) TSQ - I don't need to go into details here. He wanted to be scum read and lynched and he did a fine job of making everyone sus him.
3) Alice - Unlike us who know how Alice plays, Aether is new so he doesn't. It doesn't surprise me at all that he scum read Alice because of the way she was playing.
4) Michelle - He has given his reasons and I will add mine in a new post.

To me his reads are genuine and coming from a townie pov.
what if this reads come from scum PoV?

And I think there is only 1 scum left.
22 players. There shouldn't be more than 4. It would be unbalanced otherwise imo.

I think the remaining threats for town are between you and Ryu.
I start scumreading you, man I ask you something...can you read Alice role? and then just trust me in my townreads? thats all you need to solve the game, trust in my townreads I have for a longwhile

it is Alice (my first townread), Tigerrr (my second townread), Michelle (my third townread)

Just trust in these townreads, ok? okay! good we solved this. now I want you to ISO aether with me, thanks? thanks!

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
poe didnt change much as I've expected, but ansa is even more sus to me now, mainly because I dont remember him having any convo with angelus.

some of my town reads and null reads depends on the poison flip, except pk.
can you elaborate on the bold part? I think this raises some huge red flags for me

what were your consistent reads?

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I'll try. Gimme time.
I will likely not quote his posts but just share my opinion on them. (coz mobile.)
Okay yea I am really not getting what I am supposed to do here.
Like do I read all posts and comment on each?
Coz that's what I have seen others do.
That's really not how I do thing..
If you have particular posts of his you want me to look at. Go ahead them and I'll take a look.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know you are the right place to look for, I just woke up from my slumber gimme some time.

I can't scumread her anymore, my guts are blocking me from SRing her

what if this reads come from scum PoV?

I start scumreading you, man I ask you something...can you read Alice role? and then just trust me in my townreads? thats all you need to solve the game, trust in my townreads I have for a longwhile

it is Alice (my first townread), Tigerrr (my second townread), Michelle (my third townread)

Just trust in these townreads, ok? okay! good we solved this. now I want you to ISO aether with me, thanks? thanks!
What if his reads are coming from a town pov?
See how pointless that question is?

Yea I read Alice's post and it gives a good indication to what your role is.
But just because you are a town doesn't mean you are the right town to follow.
I don't know your abilities and how reliable they are for your scumhunt.

You wanted to lynch Sagebee out of spite..
Why should I trust your read? You are biased.

Most of this game has been the blind leading the blind which is why I prefer forming and following my own path. I can live with being wrong myself but if I follow the wrong person, it sucks more.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am
Okay yea I am really not getting what I am supposed to do here.
Like do I read all posts and comment on each?
Coz that's what I have seen others do.
That's really not how I do thing..
If you have particular posts of his you want me to look at. Go ahead them and I'll take a look.
not commenting at posts. Just read the posts and see if anything strikes you as scummy.
then you click the link to the post and quote it, go back on the Iso and so on.
When you are done you have let's say 10 posts you liked or disliked, and quote them all in the answering box.
Use preview to check what you commented before posting (i am trying to correct typos who are too many on phone)
Like Rej did above with that post, search for what looks odd from your pov.

Reactions: -PK-

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryu voting Aether bumps him in my TRs and I will keep it like that until Aether flips non town
You just want the game to go the way you want it.
Everyone who follows you and shares your opinion will be a townie.
Anyone who disagrees will automatically be scumread.

It shows how easy it is to pocket you.