XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But X i am not sure Sagebee is scum. He is too 'in your face', idk how to better say it ..
He's been in your face, but nothing he says is that credible. All he did last phase was discourage the Soul lynch and tunnel Poison. Now all he's doing this phase is discouraging the TSQ lynch and tunneling Poison. What on earth makes him town in this game?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's been in your face, but nothing he says is that credible. All he did last phase was discourage the Soul lynch and tunnel Poison. Now all he's doing this phase is discouraging the TSQ lynch and tunneling Poison. What on earth makes him town in this game?
I'm tunneling poison and your tunneling me wonder the reasons and whose who hmm

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol now you want poison in the mix
I don't want her in the mix, but if it's between Poison and TSQ, Poison provides more information than TSQ. Both are still town in my eyes, but thanks for once again trying to shade someone. How many times have you done that this phase? I know you've called me, Michelle, Rej, Aether, and Angelus scum this phased based of thinks you disagree with. You've been completely OMGUS this entire game.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't want her in the mix, but if it's between Poison and TSQ, Poison provides more information than TSQ. Both are still town in my eyes, but thanks for once again trying to shade someone. How many times have you done that this phase? I know you've called me, Michelle, Rej, Aether, and Angelus scum this phased based of thinks you disagree with. You've been completely OMGUS this entire game.
yes I'm going to shade scum agenda like you been trying to shade and scum read me

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you understand what tunneling means? You've gone after no one but Poison this game. I've gone after you this phase. Bit of a difference, yeah?
You tunneled toujo didnt you till

And I'm tunneling poison because the likeliest scum candidate which a certain faction been trying to hide under the rug

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You tunneled toujo didnt you till

And I'm tunneling poison because the likeliest scum candidate which a certain faction been trying to hide under the rug
I had mechanical reasons to go after Ratchet, but you would have known that had you actually read the thread instead of just sticking to you OMGUS and easy reads.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
something like deja-vu, sonething like meta..like scratching my head in DVC reading the thread in past games .

You are right in a vacuum and SK didn't attack Sagebee at all but that could be pockety behaviour

I think Ted's effort to lynch Toujo when SK had -1 votes and he was at a step of being lynched talks incriminating enough about him.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You've literally provided zero counter points to arguments you don't like and have instead just stuck with saying down sucks.
Nice attempt to lie people can go back and check our discussion ibresoonded with everything with reason to point to the point you rage quit discussion with me when I was credibly sussing you

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had mechanical reasons to go after Ratchet, but you would have known that had you actually read the thread instead of just sticking to you OMGUS and easy reads.
If it was just due to sussing you mechanical reasons wouldnt lead to lynch and he initially lynched you due to weird superficial reads which lead to arguement

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice attempt to lie people can go back and check our discussion ibresoonded with everything with reason to point to the point you rage quit discussion with me when I was credibly sussing you
When did I rage quit? I said I wasn't going to further discuss things with you because you were acting like a clueless dummy, exactly like you are now. There's absolutely zero reason to believe you're town right now.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When did I rage quit? I said I wasn't going to further discuss things with you because you were acting like a clueless dummy, exactly like you are now. There's absolutely zero reason to believe you're town right now.
Lol you attempted to have aether not discuss with me either just you can push your suss to others

You dont call that rage quitting people can decide for themselves

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Sagebee > Poison Chan
Michelle > Thestatusquo