Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Lynch on @SoulKiller has failed!

Night 4 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions (if any).

Host Notice: It's the final one(lol) Imp was only mod killed and there was only one failed kill! Yes, I deeply apologize for the mistake. It was due to when I proceed with all actions I was in a hurry and had very little time! Hope you guys understand still Sorry!​

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias
You must be registered for see images

"That's right. As much as you killed others, you'll suffer the same pain. This is the atonement I'll give you for choosing this path" Said the voice, calmly, he was confident that he would win and revealed a faint smile.

The man in black suit expression went dark, and laughed maliciously, “Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.” The person standing in front of him didn’t know what had just happened, but he could tell that the person laughing in front of him was more excited now than he'd ever seen before. The chilling edge of that man's voice was something else entirely.

The man was indeed a vicious, evil individual. His laugh slowly becomes keener puts him in a position in which he would no longer need anyone.

"And what can you possibly hope to do?! I've become the law in this world, I maintain the balance here. I am Justice here!!"

The other man took out his gun as an unpleasant smirking smile before pointing the gun at his target and pulling it, his aim at the man in a black suit. With a squeeze of the trigger with the fleshy part of his finger, the gun bullet roars it's hammering the burst of fire.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SHOOTING AT!!!! DON'T SCREW WITH ME" He shouted, stained with blood, and of agony had never ceased to echo through the skies. He'd have immediately killed the person standing in front of him but strength was no longer with him.

"You know the saying, "play with fire, and you'll get burned". This is for underestimating me."

That sentence was heard at the same time by both his left and right ears. The next thing the man in black knew, something was being driven into his sense it was some kinda mist.

Having said that with a faint laugh on his face, the man in black collapsed to the ground. As he lost consciousness, he heard that other man voice again,

"Don't worry, your companions will we facing the same fate!" He smirked, the smile more malicious than before.

@SoulKiller [-PK-] has been Super-killed!
You are PK!

[Passive - Innocent] - Pk is a really trustworthy person, viewed by all with respect. PK is immune to investigations. He will appear as [Innocent] on alignment checks, while role-cops will fail on him.

[Passive - Who cares about your philosophy?] - What PK intentions are can only be noticed by the experienced eye, but otherwise no one would able to tell the difference. As such he is immune to regular kills. He will survive a super-kill or lynch, but it will consume this ability. If that happens he will be role-crushed for a cycle.

[Passive - Got Jokes] - During the day, PK must make at least one joke post to avoid being vote-silenced. If one of his joke posts are gets quoted with laughing acronyms or emojis, one vote against him will be erased.

[Active - Now you listen little shit] - Each day phase, he may send a private message to a player through the host. The recipient of the message can send you one message back.

[Active - Death Note] - PK is known for his death note games on the AB mafia community. As for that, you are not afraid to use its exceptional abilities to your advantage and Super-kill a player. PK may perform a factional kill through his death note while doing so he won't be tracked either watched. He may write the name of a player. He must follow several rules in order to successfully use this ability. First, alongside their name, he must submit their correct role name. Second, he must submit the date of death as well as the reason for their death. The date of death must be no later than 2 cycles from when he first write the name of the target. PK may hand Death Note to one of his teammates if he's killed or lynched. [2-Cycle Cooldown]

[Active - Death Note RPG] -
PK's Death Note game is an iconic mark in the revamped Mafia Section. Once during the game, he may setup a [Death Note RPG]. The host will post a sign-up of the invitation in the game thread, and alongside the first three to sign up, he must also volunteer to play the game. The game thread will stay open at night for this game. You're not allowed to use any other abilities for the following night. If you win the game you will get a slight buff to your role while the losing party will be role-blocked for a cycle. If you lose you'll be role-blocked for a cycle and you'll know something about three signed up players whether you win or lose.

[Active - Death Note Mafia] - PK is known for his DN mafia games in the mafia section so much can post a public message through the host during the day phase. [2-shots]

[Activated Passive - Fabrication] -
At any time during the game, he may activate this ability and he will gain a one-shot version of every ability that targets him during that phase. [1-shot]

Wincon -
Eliminate all threats to Mafia
@beeboat [Janitored] has been killed!

Day 5 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias

"That's right. As much as you killed others, you'll suffer the same pain. This is the atonement I'll give you for choosing this path" Said the voice, calmly, he was confident that he would win and revealed a faint smile.

The man in black suit expression went dark, and laughed maliciously, “Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.” The person standing in front of him didn’t know what had just happened, but he could tell that the person laughing in front of him was more excited now than he'd ever seen before. The chilling edge of that man's voice was something else entirely.

The man was indeed a vicious, evil individual. His laugh slowly becomes keener puts him in a position in which he would no longer need anyone.

"And what can you possibly hope to do?! I've become the law in this world, I maintain the balance here. I am Justice here!!"

The other man took out his gun as an unpleasant smirking smile before pointing the gun at his target and pulling it, his aim at the man in a black suit. With a squeeze of the trigger with the fleshy part of his finger, the gun bullet roars it's hammering the burst of fire.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SHOOTING AT!!!! DON'T SCREW WITH ME" He shouted, stained with blood, and of agony had never ceased to echo through the skies. He'd have immediately killed the person standing in front of him but strength was no longer with him.

"You know the saying, "play with fire, and you'll get burned". This is for underestimating me."

That sentence was heard at the same time by both his left and right ears. The next thing the man in black knew, something was being driven into his sense it was some kinda mist.

Having said that with a faint laugh on his face, the man in black collapsed to the ground. As he lost consciousness, he heard that other man voice again,

"Don't worry, your companions will we facing the same fate!" He smirked, the smile more malicious than before.

@SoulKiller [-PK-] has been Super-killed!

@beeboat [Janitored] has been killed!

Day 5 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

HELL YEA.

LETS GO GUYS!
Even tho I lynched my own role. XD

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good work

Poison chans know the strongest target he never wanted to pursue her

And soul started the gomes lynch that poison backs for no reason

vote lynch: poison chan
Beeboat was killed and janitored :/
Poison said he is town in a bolded post. Do you think scum would kill a player to frame a mafia member?
I think Poison is not the today lynch.

Until we understand more about X i think we should lynch Ted.

Vote lynch Thestatusquo

PS: we should check Beeboat's yday activity too.

Reactions: Poison