Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am going to bed, might even miss the EoD but that's good for Michelle because now she can keep on going against her fake "roleplay" and keep saying nonsense until I get mislynched.
I don.t see how SK town would not be present at EOD to defend himself to his last breath even if he would need to sleep 3 hours honestly.
Jus some fast thought here

she unvoted Toujo while I was spamming the thread on why Toujo is a bad lynch, so from my side it looks like she was unsure which is a townier trait than scummy

I can just ask you again.
3 short reasons on why Tigerrr is scum
You must be registered for see images

TSQ, I'd love him to go, he is my D1 suspected, I gave him D3 benefits until he started to push the unrational Toujo counterwagon

gtfo idiot

she is town, get over it

**** off I need a smoke
guys lets cfd ted, he is just dumb this game and even more anti town than everyone together who fulfills anti town traits
Why TSQ Over Sk here?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Michelle > Thestatusquo > Soulkiller
Rej > Soulkiller
Soulkiller > XTMF > Michelle
Thestatusquo > XTMF > Tigerrr in the woods
-PK- > Soulkiller
Aether9 > Thestatusquo > Michelle
Ryu Kishi > Sagebee
Sagebee > Poison Chan
Tigerrr in the woods > Soulkiller
AngelusSama > Michelle
XTMF > SoulKiller > Sagebee
Ansatsuken > Poison Chan
Poison Chan > XTMF
Alice in Noodleland > Soulkiller

Votes

Soulkiller - 5
Michelle - 3
Poison Chan - 2
Sagebee - 2
Tigerrr in the woods -1
XTMF

Non-Voters

Beeboat

Let me know if I missed someone!

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Why TSQ Over Sk here?
Because that would have been a 100% mafia lynch and it would give us another night to resolve SK/Mich, without this wifomy and omgusish discussions. I just think that moving my vote will be dangerous, so this is why I'd prefer the Michelle voters to switch on ted. So ted and SK are the wagons.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The fact that you are even asking that shows much attention you have been paying to the thread.

SK tried to paint a false narrative that I did nothing and you are doing the same. Lol.

Our activity is a big difference in itself.

You have mostly been riding on other people's opinions. Did jackshit yourself.
I have come up with reads throughout the game except DP2 coz it was cut short.

You? Nothing of note comes to mind.
1. I asked you about how you and me are different! What are you bringing here exactly?how is Sk's false narratives related to me and you being different?
What!?? (1) or are you lock scum readin him and I'm not that's what you are trying to say? Even if you say that, that does not make you any different from me. I'm asking you what did you do that made you look like you were trying this game and I'm not. Explain.

2. I'm pretty sure both of our activities are different, even though I'm way less active than my usual games, I'm still wayy active than you. And I'm pretty sure I'm engaging and putting forward my views way more than you did. Activity wise. What!? (2)

3. I have been riding on other people's opinions!? Whattt!!!!!!! (3)
Do you yourself read the thread!???? Look at my scum list and my PoE. For real this wrong an assumption can be made only if you don't read a thread. I'm literally having a different read list than most. I'm probably the only one person not interested to lynch SK. I'm the one who started to scum read X hard from his first post from start. I'm the one who LOCKED TOWN read Beeboat. I'm the one probably only one who is still sure Tigerr is another scum. I don't see any of these being your so called "riding on others' opinions"

4. You are saying I did not come out with no reads!?!?!?? Tf? Did you even read any of my posts!? WHAT!? (4)

I am amazed how PK makes POST with all wrong point. ALL WRONG.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I asked you about how you and me are different! What are you bringing here exactly?how is Sk's false narratives related to me and you being different?
What!?? (1) or are you lock scum readin him and I'm not that's what you are trying to say? Even if you say that, that does not make you any different from me. I'm asking you what did you do that made you look like you were trying this game and I'm not. Explain.

2. I'm pretty sure both of our activities are different, even though I'm way less active than my usual games, I'm still wayy active than you. And I'm pretty sure I'm engaging and putting forward my views way more than you did. Activity wise. What!? (2)

3. I have been riding on other people's opinions!? Whattt!!!!!!! (3)
Do you yourself read the thread!???? Look at my scum list and my PoE. For real this wrong an assumption can be made only if you don't read a thread. I'm literally having a different read list than most. I'm probably the only one person not interested to lynch SK. I'm the one who started to scum read X hard from his first post from start. I'm the one who LOCKED TOWN read Beeboat. I'm the one probably only one who is still sure Tigerr is another scum. I don't see any of these being your so called "riding on others' opinions"

4. You are saying I did not come out with no reads!?!?!?? Tf? Did you even read any of my posts!? WHAT!? (4)

I am amazed how PK makes POST with all wrong point. ALL WRONG.
We'll talk next phase.
I don't wanna waste my energy on you now. Any discussion with you goes in circles.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I don't understand how you still defend ted after all he has done.
Because he posts like a role I think is town. And I'm pretty sure he is made to post like someone!? But I don't wanna point out Role names. That would be against us, Role names are important in this game. Hence why I said Mich and Ansa were wrong before.

But if we take Toujo into consideration, I think he is scum.

I'm not defending him, I'm just not dead scum reading him
For example I didn't like your deadlock reads on Tigerrr and how you take the option of ted being town right now, when like 90% of players scumread/scumlean him.
I just think that this "inaccurate reads" could also be "shading attempts". For town it is inaccurate reads, for scum it is shading attempts.
I don't care how many people scum read or town read a player. It's what I see and what I have to work on with, say it about SK, TSQ, X or anyone else.

About Tigerr I find her posts scummy. Her intentions did not sit well with me. Her imitations and he also tried to get a player modkilled by pointing out a certain thing. Would a town ever do that? Her reads, tell me why those reads and those posts cannot be made by scums? She is capable of being an amazing scum. I think you got that from the last game didn't you? Even if we don't consider that. Her posts seems vague and fabricated at times. Her EoDs are bad definitely no towny progression.

Tell me why I should not scum read him?

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I explained a lot about my DP3. If is something not clear you can ask.

Lynch immunity ? I would like to receive an explanation for this mechanical tinfoil, and how come you think i would accept to be insulted like this if we were (like you say) mates?

I think you don't know me. It's not a problem per se, but i am not making a purpose in my life from bullying people in mafia games and my playstyle is very distorted by the environement of this game. Luke was way too aggresive, Toujo way too wordy, Ansa is way too quiеt.
Here are such big meta problems that my DP3 should receive a better understanding.

Here is the post that SK spontaneously posted at Eof after i unvoted. He saw himself on the chopping block, is not a reaction from someone who can stop the lynch. Is not AI either in a vacuum.
So i don't think your tinfoil comes from TMI and i don't see it as reality.

Here are the posts telling SK is town. I doubt is a towny message. Is fabricated.
What do you think?

Everyone, the same question.
I think this explanation is reasonable. Reasonable to the fact that both of you can't be scum together. That's all.

Yes, yeah, if both of you are scum together and staging here why SK asking for more vote and same with you. It actually defeat the purpose and waste the plan. Because for my tinfoil to be right only one party should ask for vote. The one that doesn't have lynch immunity.

But I still think one person between both of you is scum.

So I need to read again.

Reactions: Michelle