[Game] AnimeBase Mafia Players Game!!! #29

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I accept the fact you are vary of this, but SK is fighting too much his way out of the lynch.

Also if people are paranoid they can still feel free to vote ted or Poison, but SK being wagonized makes sense to observe his fight. And then there is ted who distances from SK and does actions that are beneficial to SK.

Ted refused to give read lists because mafia back then already planned to stage an act and ted wasn't involving himself bigtime in this as he shaded Toujo a big time.

It hints more towards ted and SK being wolf together and now SK has no other way to defend himself than voting Michelle.

I think I don't have any other leads, add Poison to the scum pile. This PoE is bulletproof and I think a lynch on SK would suceed. And this is why I said I'd prefer ted and SK to be wagonized this DP as it would even be more bulletproof to lynch a scum that way. But noone listened to me about ted while votes flying towards Mich and Poison.
I can buy your thought on Ted. Just before in my first read I applied my scum logic on TSQ just I did with Beeboat in my first read on him.

Yeah I can see now the distancing in action between TSQ and SK.

But what's your opinion on X? Your alignment read on him

Reactions: Poison

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly that's what I was talking about. In fact it proves the fact, if we take how DP 1 was extended. I expect the opposite actions were given to opposite factions to make it balanced. It is definitely a scum thing to shortened the day.

Well tbh I'm a lot inactive compared to my usual game. But that's mostly due to irl stuffs it's not like I'm not trying to solve the game, I'm still playing it, as much as possible.

Also,

How are you trying exactly? What's the difference between you and me?
The fact that you are even asking that shows much attention you have been paying to the thread.

SK tried to paint a false narrative that I did nothing and you are doing the same. Lol.

Our activity is a big difference in itself.
You have mostly been riding on other people's opinions. Did jackshit yourself.
I have come up with reads throughout the game except DP2 coz it was cut short.

You? Nothing of note comes to mind.

Reactions: Michelle

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can buy your thought on Ted. Just before in my first read I applied my scum logic on TSQ just I did with Beeboat in my first read on him.

Yeah I can see now the distancing in action between TSQ and SK.

But what's your opinion on X? Your alignment read on him
We can always go back to the Toujo vs X case, X for me is NAI since its the second time I play with him for real. I will trust Toujo more once we can find other scum and other dynamics. But I was against the X lynch because it could have been steamrolled like the TAC lynch and then give us like no information at all.
The only info the flip could give us is the info about ted being scum who lynched Toujo in order to
1. either frame X
or
2. either save X with where I see no reasons of need to be there

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej ok let strips anything that are not related to Michelle inside SK's posts and what do you think about SK's points towards Michelle?
his points hold value same as Michelle's defensive posts
while his points hold value his presentation and behaviour is quite predatorlike, he is deadset on Michelle whereas he refuses cooperation even in case Mich could be town
that's why I said I felt he played his cards on Michelle and often there is no way back from it
it's not beneficial for town even tho I respect alot of points from him against Michelle, like the contradiction of her playstyles this DP and last DP. I still have some question marks, but it is hard to resolve them.

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We can always go back to the Toujo vs X case, X for me is NAI since its the second time I play with him for real. I will trust Toujo more once we can find other scum and other dynamics. But I was against the X lynch because it could have been steamrolled like the TAC lynch and then give us like no information at all.
The only info the flip could give us is the info about ted being scum who lynched Toujo in order to
1. either frame X
or
2. either save X with where I see no reasons of need to be there
There's no possibility he could be Serial Killer?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This's just a tinfoiling

Ok I think what Michelle and SoulKiller done in D3 through D4 is part of a plan.

And I think right now they are intensifying their stage play.
Especially when their NK attempt in the last DP failed.

Yes bussing is going to happen but its more than that. IMO. They know something that majority of Town doesn't.

You're the master of tinfoil right Rej? So let's brainstorming about this,

"Lynch Immunity"

They have succeeded to avoid of using it in the last DP but they know it's unavoidable right now. IMO

I look at Michelle's act in 3DP and that's how I came to this idea.

If they wanted to release one of their buddy out from guilty zone they have succeeded here.

But one other thing that town should be concern is my theory of possibility on "Lynch Immunity"

This is just a theory.
I explained a lot about my DP3. If is something not clear you can ask.

Lynch immunity ? I would like to receive an explanation for this mechanical tinfoil, and how come you think i would accept to be insulted like this if we were (like you say) mates?

I think you don't know me. It's not a problem per se, but i am not making a purpose in my life from bullying people in mafia games and my playstyle is very distorted by the environement of this game. Luke was way too aggresive, Toujo way too wordy, Ansa is way too quiеt.
Here are such big meta problems that my DP3 should receive a better understanding.

Here is the post that SK spontaneously posted at Eof after i unvoted. He saw himself on the chopping block, is not a reaction from someone who can stop the lynch. Is not AI either in a vacuum.
So i don't think your tinfoil comes from TMI and i don't see it as reality.
YOU ARE SCUMMY AS **** MICHELLE AND I SWEAR IF I SURVIVE I AM GONNA FUCKING HUNT YOU DOWN NEXT DP AS WELL. YOU PULL OUT YOU VOTE LAST SECOND IN HOPES TO GET ME DEAD. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE YOU GONNA GET LYNCHED NEXT DP. EVEN IF IT MEANS I WILL HAVE TO TUNNEL YOU TO 100+ PAGES STRAIGHT. YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM TO THE CORE AND THIS SHIT YOU PULLED RIGHT NOW IS SCUM 10/10
Here are the posts telling SK is town. I doubt is a towny message. Is fabricated.
What do you think?

Everyone, the same question.
Announcement from Anonymous

"Guys!!! You are making a big mistake by lynching SoulKiller! Can't elaborate further without being modkilled by the mod."​

Oh man, it seems I have a guardian angel by my side. If it means Michelle is gonna be lynched I am fine with sacrificing myself altho it will cause harm to townies.
Announcement from Anonymous

"Guys, we cannot afford to keep mislynching, all the attention is going toward SoulKiller who is not mafia. I used my abilities on him twice to confirm as well. Don't say I did not warn you. "​

Reactions: AngelusSama

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no possibility he could be Serial Killer?
that's the thoughts I had when I shortly mentioned that this could be WvW
if he flips Serial Killer we can still reevaluate Michelle afterwards and we will have no double kills anymore

also his wordings gave me the impression that town relies on him, because if he fucks up more townies he won't be abe to beat mafia and if town loses him then the uninformed majority will have less firepower against mafia, it is possible but I am not deadset on it

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ted has higher odds to flip scum than Michelle or Soul or X
Interesting. I don.t understabd this now, hopefully there is something in those pages i didn.t read. Or if you can shortly explIn it qoild be amazing

If you believe strongly that SK is scum why bother to do all these unnecessary works. What are you trying to find actually?

Ok, do the same work on me, shall you?
I don.t have time to do the same on you rn.
i do the work bc I bother to check and double check and triple check and explain myself.
YW

If I'm right Ansatsuken, Sagebee getting scum read from you just because they scum read Poison??

For Ryu it because he scum read you?

But why if SK flip town there are no longer be your suspect?

You are sure doing a lot of read in this game but when it comes to listing your scum players it look so simple.
No sagebee is getting a scum lean from me rn because of how he conviniently appeared last DP to give credit to SoulKiller. But I understand that this can come from townie who bought Sk.s talk on Michelle also.
There were a few small things that pinged me also. Once on the computer I will share them.

Ryu is being in the list because his play geels more reserved than last game. I was town leanimg him after his response to my push but I want to look into him now again.

That list I made for the world where Sk flips town- it is a fast list and I didn.t have time to focus on it. It is worth more attention if Sk flips green. I will try to develop it however in case SK does flip green.

"
You are sure doing a lot of read in this game but when it comes to listing your scum players it look so simple. "

What are you implying? Be more direct with me here.

That listing of scum as you see it is my list for players I want to look into. They won.t necessarily turn up scummy in my eyes after I have looked into them but they do grab my attetion and that.s why I mentioned them.
Is that clear?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ted has higher odds to flip scum than Michelle or Soul or X

that's why I push for ted? like my wish wagons would be SK and ted but people dont listen to me, like the cases on ted are ironsolid, and yes ted could also be a mafia investigative, sure

I don't dislike X this DP, also I like how he is still topic.

because only idiots vote tigerrr at this point

its not pathetic going after you when half of the players were PoEing you for your weak plays last DP in coherence with the scummy entrance D1, you are a free bird right now and you gotta resolve your point asap

so you read ted town/null? after all the bullshit he pulled?

yes micro reads are going behind the fascade of the player, reevaluating details as wording, positioning, other behavioral aspects as where macro reads explain how a player manages/maneuvers themselves

Poison is all over the place, atm I don't see her read accuracy to be helping us, and her willingness to not lynch a wagon is concerning. ATP she is making herself a hard future for upcomming DPs.
I have a harder time to read poison town atm.

So ted is up with town? Or he is down with scum?

need a break at this point, it is overwhelming to catch up, I had 30+ pings when I came back here, oof
If you ask me, I am not up for a SK lynch yet. At least I won't be voting for him until d5 is over. And tbh, to be very honest, even though he is being super scummy, I am still in doubt if he is scum at all.

I'm likely to lynch X I have no problem with Ted either.

I don't understand why you are Town reading Tigerr exactly tbh. I don't see any, literally any post which can't be made by a scum. Besides, her imitating Ansa's posting way and tunneling Mich WAS FAKE af. All her EoDs are bad. And I don't see any town progression from any of hher posts.

Ted, if I think of Toujo's post and think hardly about it, is Locked scum, but if I think of the theory I had earlier he is locked town. But what I had in my mind didn't have any proper mech basis, that was simply assumptions from what I read and interpreted in a mech way.

@Rej the fact my unwillingness to lynch a wagon is something you should think about! Exactly!!! If I was scum would I be doing it out loud? Wouldn't I like to blend In the picture, say for your theory, SK is scum, if I was scum wouldn't I bus an outed scum. Say I was scum and SK was town, wouldn't I press on an easy mislynch?

The fact I'm unwilling to go that way must mean something right, specially when I go against SK, kind always. !? Think about it. But I'm not sure about SK being a town yet tbh. Not dead sure, if we look at his posts those are definitely scummy, but got to dig deeper.

Also, Rej, there are restrictions, I'm not a free bird.
Although I have left enough to lock town read me, but idk what is it that you guys find so scummy about me? Something you said about read accuracy? Well everyone here was wrong with their reads or we would have lynched the wolves by this time. So how come you give that as a reason to scum read me?

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that's the thoughts I had when I shortly mentioned that this could be WvW
if he flips Serial Killer we can still reevaluate Michelle afterwards and we will have no double kills anymore

also his wordings gave me the impression that town relies on him, because if he fucks up more townies he won't be abe to beat mafia and if town loses him then the uninformed majority will have less firepower against mafia, it is possible but I am not deadset on it
am I to understand you think SK could be serial killer?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you ask me, I am not up for a SK lynch yet. At least I won't be voting for him until d5 is over. And tbh, to be very honest, even though he is being super scummy, I am still in doubt if he is scum at all.

I'm likely to lynch X I have no problem with Ted either.

I don't understand why you are Town reading Tigerr exactly tbh. I don't see any, literally any post which can't be made by a scum. Besides, her imitating Ansa's posting way and tunneling Mich WAS FAKE af. All her EoDs are bad. And I don't see any town progression from any of hher posts.

Ted, if I think of Toujo's post and think hardly about it, is Locked scum, but if I think of the theory I had earlier he is locked town. But what I had in my mind didn't have any proper mech basis, that was simply assumptions from what I read and interpreted in a mech way.

@Rej the fact my unwillingness to lynch a wagon is something you should think about! Exactly!!! If I was scum would I be doing it out loud? Wouldn't I like to blend In the picture, say for your theory, SK is scum, if I was scum wouldn't I bus an outed scum. Say I was scum and SK was town, wouldn't I press on an easy mislynch?

The fact I'm unwilling to go that way must mean something right, specially when I go against SK, kind always. !? Think about it. But I'm not sure about SK being a town yet tbh. Not dead sure, if we look at his posts those are definitely scummy, but got to dig deeper.

Also, Rej, there are restrictions, I'm not a free bird.
Although I have left enough to lock town read me, but idk what is it that you guys find so scummy about me? Something you said about read accuracy? Well everyone here was wrong with their reads or we would have lynched the wolves by this time. So how come you give that as a reason to scum read me?
Just reread Tigerrr over and ovr again, you will see she is town. I can't pin towards it, but look closely at Tigerrr trust me on this.

Like I don't understand how you still defend ted after all he has done.

I am not deadlock pushing you, I am resolving you by starting to put you in the lowest category where on can stand in a PoE, and that is the scum candidates. What you do is wifom here, and tbh, IDK whats going on in your head and with your role? So I can just put question marks on you.

For example I didn't like your deadlock reads on Tigerrr and how you take the option of ted being town right now, when like 90% of players scumread/scumlean him.
I just think that this "inaccurate reads" could also be "shading attempts". For town it is inaccurate reads, for scum it is shading attempts.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Michelle > Thestatusquo > Soulkiller
Rej > Soulkiller