Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if X is a mafia investigative role then he faked a red check on Toujo because he wants to skate all the way to endgame without doing anything, people obviously didn't care about X or Toujo, me going there is perhaps one of the most pro-town moves in this game thread, I really don't understand how you can call that "bad" or anti-town

Even if you yeeted a mafia yesterday you'd still need to sift through that conflict, now we have the information that X is most likely scum and you decide to turn a blind eye to it anyway for whatever reason.

Reactions: Poison

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the question rather is, why would one not assume that X checked Toujo?
you again build a fake narrative

you know what, get rekt fucking scum
you are never town

vote lynch Soulkiller
Rej, you always throw the game to townies and you are throwing the damn game right now. You don't even think properly. Check the roles that been killed already, our cop is dead. WTF makes you assume X has investigation ability and checked Toujo? unless you are saying there is multiple investigation abilities here in which case you need to start explaining yourself right now.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Rej, you always throw the game to townies and you are throwing the damn game right now. You don't even think properly. Check the roles that been killed already, our cop is dead. WTF makes you assume X has investigation ability and checked Toujo? unless you are saying there is multiple investigation abilities here in which case you need to start explaining yourself right now.
mafia can have a role cop, didn't uou hear about such role?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Michelle > Thestatusquo
Rej > Soulkiller

Votes

Thestatusquo
Soulkiller - 1

Non-Voters

XTMF
Thestatusquo
Soulkiller
Beeboat
Aether9
AngelusSama
Tigerrr
Ansatsuken
Poison chan
Imperfection
-PK-
Alice in Noodleland
Ryu Kishi
Sagebee

Vote lynch: Thestatusquo
vote lynch Soulkiller

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soul...my little boy, listen.

First of, question yourself why X was fixated on Toujo and why Toujo resolved X the way he did.

Then listen to what TOujo said, read Toujo's role carefully.

Then ask yourself what mechanic could be involved that caused X to react the way he did, cuz Toujo obviously didn't harm town with any means, so why was Toujo a destined lynch?

X knew more than us, he knew that Toujo had immunities and that's why he pushed against Toujo.

This theory currently is more likely and it explains behaviour and reads, whatever theory you follow boyo, it explains not as much as it doesn't help.

And finally don't act like mafia investigative don't exist, or I will make sure that you get policy lynched and you will lose my respect as mafia host/coach.

X has the most likely chance to be a investigative role and for now it is NAI, but he can be scum and that is very optional.

Dude be rational or be scum, OK?

Reactions: AngelusSama

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
mafia can have a role cop, didn't uou hear about such role?
No shit sherlock.

But rej is not pushing for X here, if he truly believes that X had investigation ability then it has to be a mafia because I don't see the game having multiple cops. If he does not think X is mafia then he better start explaining himself about how the hell he thinks there is multiple townie roles and why the hell would he think that?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No shit sherlock.

But rej is not pushing for X here, if he truly believes that X had investigation ability then it has to be a mafia because I don't see the game having multiple cops. If he does not think X is mafia then he better start explaining himself about how the hell he thinks there is multiple townie roles and why the hell would he think that?
tell me where Tigerrr stands for you

I think you start to misunderstand everyone here