Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean, given your posts this game not many of your posts have much merit to them. I've no idea why you picked to lynch me over X here, nor do I know why you included Michelle with us but not Soul. You're playing a rather scummy game.
Ikr. There's a connection in Toujo/X/mich which caught my eyes let's say that, your flip either gives us a scum flip or another locked scum. If you flip town, mich is town and X locked scum. Or it's the other way around.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh I think Poison should probably be in the scum pile too, but part of me wonders if I feel that way because I find her quality of play unacceptable. Gut read is town there but meh, idk how to read through players like her, which produce a lot of false positives.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Toujo > XTMF > Soulkiller > Imperfection > Soulkiller
XTMF > Toujo
Thestatusquo > Toujo > Tigerrr in the woods > Soulkiller > Tigerrr in the woods > Toujo
Soulkiller > Michelle
Michelle > Tigerrr in the woods > Toujo > ...
Beeboat > XTMF > Michelle
Aether9 > Alice
AngelusSama > beeboat
Rej > Soulkiller
Tigerrr > Poison Chan > Soulkiller > Thestatusquo > Imperfection > ...
Alice in Noodleland
> Soulkiller > Imperfection > ...

Sagebee > Poison Chan
-PK - > Poison Chan
Ansatsuken > Soulkiller
Poison chan > Tigerrr in the woods > Toujo
Imperfection > Toujo

Votes

Toujo - 4
Soulkiller - 3
Michelle - 2
Poison Chan - 2
XTMF - 1
Alice - 1
beeboat - 1

Non-Voters

Ryu Kishi

@Toujo Will get lynched
Imperfection popped up voting for Toujo. All speculations can be made next DP but the possibilities are interesting.
Also TSQ, i rescind my town read, he should be scum with X for Toujo flipping villager.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly I think Soul not voting for me is a weird look here. Like from a self-preservation standpoint it just makes more sense no? Not sure where I'm at with that, it's just weird.
Why would I vote you? I been literally after Michelle this entire DP. I made my point regarding you and X, Michelle is the scummier read. There is nothing more to it. Why the hell would I jump to your wagon? I was ready to be lynched if it takes that Michelle get lynched afterward.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You voted for Toujo ffs.
If I scum read half the bloody player list, my day one reads are bound to be correct eventually.

Bloody hell. Wtf. Omg. Why. Kill me.
Yeah but I mostly or actually pushed X and AngelusSama and Tiger Day 1. That's 3. That's 3/22 player's which is 0.13 percent of the players list. Not half.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Count

Voters

Toujo > XTMF
XTMF > Toujo
Thestatusquo > Toujo > Tigerrr in the woods > Soulkiller > Tigerrr in the woods > Toujo
Soulkiller > Michelle
Michelle > Tigerrr in the woods
Beeboat > XTMF > Michelle
Aether9 > Alice
AngelusSama > beeboat
Rej > Soulkiller
Tigerrr > Poison Chan > Soulkiller > Thestatusquo
Alice in Noodleland
> Soulkiller > ...

Sagebee > Poison Chan
-PK - > Poison Chan
Ansatsuken > Soulkiller
Poison chan > Tigerrr in the woods
Imperfection > Toujo

Votes

Soulkiller - 2
Michelle - 2
Toujo - 3
Thestatusquo - 1
Poison Chan - 2
XTMF - 1
Alice - 1
beeboat - 1
Tigerrr in the woods - 2

Non-Voters

Ansatsuken
-PK-
Ryu Kishi

I'm voting but I'm a non voter. I think I'm living inside two universes not known by me.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,802💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
X, but TSQ has been a major proponent of it. Dunno if it makes him scum. He has lied repeatedly tho, but I genuinely think he's just bad. I'm sorry if that hurts his feelings or whatever, but his play has been particularly unimpressive to me.
But SK, seemed to be liking your wagon. You had any impressions on that?
no.... my vote was on Michelle..... TSQ started the wagon on him.
Ah my bad, did you favour the Toujo lynch?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would I vote you? I been literally after Michelle this entire DP. I made my point regarding you and X, Michelle is the scummier read. There is nothing more to it. Why the hell would I jump to your wagon? I was ready to be lynched if it takes that Michelle get lynched afterward.
Better me lynched than you, no?

Anyways, anyways:

X
Soul
Poison
Imp
Ryu

I feel pretty confident in saying there is at least one, and probably two+, scum in this list.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The wrongest thing ever. A villager have to be alive to win. How can you proove you are villager if you don't self preserve?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh I think Poison should probably be in the scum pile too, but part of me wonders if I feel that way because I find her quality of play unacceptable. Gut read is town there but meh, idk how to read through players like her, which produce a lot of false positives.
For some reason I'm getting scum read every game since Champs. But let me tell you since the other game after champs I played in is over, I got scum read, but I caught the scum team day 1. And pushed the 3/4 people as scum all day. And the next. UwU.

But tbh I think as a player my game has degraded a lot.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias

It's often said that life in Mafia is very thrilling. The arrival of this day phase that matches that description as defined by a some mafia players isn't too far off. However, that doesn't mean that all players would wish for such a thrill in that.

As the many players or so Animebase Players that were initially spread in the game thread. They had set off a journey to the far reaches. One of them knew that what they were doing was nothing more than profitless toil, but he felt no sympathy. After all, he was also one of these people, following after them in their suffering or at least what he calls that.

Ah, that’s right. He didn't realize it. He had other choices than to find the solution in a way only he could. Even until the very end, despite what happening going against his cynical demeanor. He simply wanted to believe whatever he did was all for naught. And that's why he still press forward like a centipede. Despite his efforts, he wasn't able to save himself.

@Toujo [Houtarou] has been lynched
You are Houtarou!
You must be registered for see images

[Passive - A Man of Many Words] - Oreki has a certain way with words, he never feels satisfied with his posts unless they're as discursive as possible. As such, all his posts much have 100 words or more, he's only allow to vote without putting 100 words. Any failure will bring him great shame, and he'll spend the night writing essays to deal with it, making him unable to perform any actions.

[Passive - Oreki] - Houtarou doesn't actually exist, it's just one of the many fake identities of Oreki. As such, investigative abilities targeting Houtarou will always fail.

[Active - Help me] - Houtarou is always frustrated when he's unable to lynch a player that he thinks is obvious scum. Each day, he may target a player and ask them for help in voting a target of his choice. If they accept, his vote will count double for that phase. If he successfully lynch a Guilty player, Houtarou will gain a one-shot version of one of their abilities. If he lynches an Innocent player, Houtarou and his friend will both appear as [Guilty] during the following phase.

[Active - Loner] - Although he often laments about his issues with teamwork, Houtarou's strength still shines when he's investigating on his own from the shadows. At night, he may target a player and learn the effects of the abilities that were used on them. Twice during the game, he may copy the effect of one random ability that he witnessed, gaining it as a one-shot.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
Night 3 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions (if any).

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Imperfection [Ansatsuken] has been mod killed and killed!
You are Ansatsuken!
You must be registered for see images

[Passive - Vast Expeience] - The advanced experience that Ansa has accumulated after playing far too many games makes him adapt to all sorts of danger. Any form of negative action targeting you will send that back to the user who cast it. However, regular or super-kill bypass your passive.

[Active - What will you do?] - Each cycle, Ansa may choose a player and submit the name of one which character he thinks that player is. If he correctly identifies, he will role-block them for that phase.

[Active - Your read is wrong] - Ansa can target a player. If Town, their next negative action will fail on an Innocent player. [2-shots]

[Active - This Is Not Acceptable] -
When someone acts dullish, lazy, good-for-nothing, loitere, too lazy to solve anything in the game thread could not escape Ansa wrath. If someone fails to meet the posting requirement he can permanently role-crush them or if someone doesn't vote during any phase he can permanently vote silence them. [1-shot]

[Active - Interrogation] -
There haven't been many players who have escaped clutches of Ansa interrogation. During the day, he may target a player. Due to continuous interrogation, his target will be tortured, draining their vote for that same day. The following night, he will put them in to pressure that they will forget to submit their action, they will be role-blocked. The next day and for that full cycle, they will be role-crushed. By the 5th phase, his target will be killed. He may stop his interrogation at any time. However, this ability will be used. [1-shot]

Wincon -
Eliminate all threats to Town
There was a Kill attempt!!!

Day 4 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

Last edited:

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,802💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
ted and SK are scum together, that is my thesis

SK was wagonized and ted saved him by trying to wagonize Toujo

someone beat me to this

if we lose then because:

1. town didnt vote TSQ with me D1

2. town didnt vote SK with me D3

Reactions: Poison and -PK-

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 failed kills... Someone protected well tonight and maybe someone has good self protection :shrug

I will search for Ansa's reads, there is something for sure.

Toujo forced to post 100 words per post was pretty insane tbh. Imperfection was villager :( what on Earth is happening with village this game?

Reactions: Poison