Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can you stop with this? I almost memorized your oppinion. I had enough.
If you are villager, you are just wrong.
Why did i kept silence, do you have any idea? You, if lynched, did this to you yourself by behaviour.
I don't care anymore, that unvote you pulled sky rocketed you into oblivion. Again, if i was 99% sure, now i am 200% sure. There is no way that unvote you pulled last second in hope to get me lynched is townie. I refuse to believe it.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyways, I got nothing else to add. Please read my flip carefully, please remember that I'm telling you I did nothing to result in a guilty. Get rid of X next, if he's alive Day 4 lynch him, if he's dead then awesome, and then focus on Soul/Michelle. Meanwhile, scumhunt in the slots that are coasting by, with particular attention to Ryu and Imperfection. If there is no scum in any of these then meh, that's the way it goes sometimes.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you all think I'm. Gonna change votes like that left and right.. If I'm. Scum. Smh
you didn't have so much vote move as I expected honestly o-o Not bad or good
I literally scum read Tigerr
yeah it's old news,
IDK, but If Toujo flips town X is definitely definitely definitely definitely scum. Chocolates are never to be shared.
this is a strange comment O_O
Not the point of my post!
I mean I literally don't like her atm. 😂😂😂
I am having loads of fun on your reactions PK, so sad it's not mutual
I don't see Tiger acting the way she did.
Once this game is done I am demanding a compensation from Houtarou for the brain damage I received from reading Tiger'z posts coz of the role he made.
Haha

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I kinda had a feeling my mislynch record would end in this game tbh. Rolling scum first game here proper will not help my cause, I knew it, and like sometimes people need to get used to my play to see why is and isn't AI for me. I'm glad I was town tho.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I kinda had a feeling my mislynch record would end in this game tbh. Rolling scum first game here proper will not help my cause, I knew it, and like sometimes people need to get used to my play to see why is and isn't AI for me. I'm glad I was town tho.
I hope it is not biasing your experience, I also had strong mislynch records in the past, lmao.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I would pick to lynch Soul over Michelle btw, but that just needs to be resolved after X is dealt with. I'll be very upset post game if X gets off with what he has pulled this game.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope it is not biasing your experience, I also had strong mislynch records in the past, lmao.
It kinda is but like this is how it goes sometimes too. It is very frustrating but idk, I culdn't defend myself any better than I had imo. I tried all day to get the town to focus and it was in vain, and in the end the split wagons is the reason for my lynch. Just how it goes sometimes. I'll get over it.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It kinda is but like this is how it goes sometimes too. It is very frustrating but idk, I culdn't defend myself any better than I had imo. I tried all day to get the town to focus and it was in vain, and in the end the split wagons is the reason for my lynch. Just how it goes sometimes. I'll get over it.
I hope you set the stones for us to wipe two or three scum in a row. If yes, you will be honored for that!

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope you set the stones for us to wipe two or three scum in a row. If yes, you will be honored for that!
Idk honestly. Like I certainly believe scum is in there but this is a weird game. I do think my wagon and the way people have voted for me should provide a lot of info though, I'm confident scum can be found in there.

Reactions: Rej