Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry guys had a busy day today. ^^;

So, not sure if this is a strange theory, but when I saw my role and noticed it was the same as before (still town, though I don't expect yall to straight up believe me =P) Something I'm wondering is if this minigame is supposed to be a continuation of the main game - in that our alignments could all the same as before. That would mean that only one mafia could join this minigame, and they would be Kira.

But then there's also the possibility that it doesn't matter who joined in on this minigame - it could be all town for all we know, and one of us was turned into kira for this minigame.

If the roles were randomized again and each of us could be any role either same or opposite of the main game, then we have to find kira entirely based on hunch reads, since the main game wont give us any information to base our reads on.

Vote: Ryu Kishi

until he gets here
Bold part rubbed me the wrong way.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias
Once night had fallen, everyone was back to their activities behind the scenes. There were various bloody and ominous topics. But such violent matters were everyday things for them. One of them opened his mouth and said, "I do say…this area is wonderful. My ego is the mind-set to finish work quickly and attempt hunting of Town."

Contrary to man's expression, he was practically humming with desire to attack his opponents shred them into pieces. looking at the man his teamamte said, "Oh dear. The greatest bliss in life is the moment when a wounded person on the brink of death who claims to be getting sleepy might just be under the effect of the brain sensing its doom and attempting to ease the suffering through bliss."

The masked man began looking around with that in mind, but after a few minutes, he had already spotted a familiar face. "Well, if I settle things one by one…I'll makes sure to make this kill very clean without leaving the single shred of the living."

These were people who would commit any crime for their own benefits, up to and including killing anyone. A number of them were already identified as the most dangerous players; the entire look of them gave off a distinctly dangerous vibe. Or perhaps it was just something about their desire to wipe out the town that was able to drive their human senses to madness…

The leader of their team with a most snarky expression on his face comes forward as he claims, "We're Justice! we do things in our own way."

After confirming the order from the leader the man in black made this his personal mission to take out the enemy and kill him brutally. When he was finished there was not a single shred, to the point where one could not begin to tell what the perpetrator had intended to destroy.

@Naomi_Rose [Janitored] has been killed

There was Kill Attempt!!!

Day 2 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

Last edited: