Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who are your other options?
I really think Ratchet needs to be looked at here. If you read my post, he's playing in a way I've never seen him play before and I can't rationalize his logic, moves, or posts, if he's town at this point. I'd also think that a Luk lynch would be good. I think he's playing with a chaotic energy that is different than last game, but at least with last game, I could see the logic he was using despite it being everywhere. This game, I think he's content with lynching whoever, and if you go over and read his last five or so posts, they make increasingly less sense. Poison and Gomes as the top two wagons are too easy, and honestly, Poison just isn't pinging me like she did last game.

Reactions: Poison

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is just that when I want to sleep and can't sleep. I become a little wild. Might bite you all. And I'm poison so............

Exactly he is inactive yet he slipped his vote on me in the most opportunistic way possible and never came back. No reads. No reasons. A naked vote on me and him vanishing for the entire phase. Is that so innocently inactive is that what you are telling me?
Gomes hasn't even met the 5 post requirement I am pretty sure.
He is about to be subbed out or modkilled depending how the host handles it.
His wagon is more opportunistic than yours.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@-PK- i barely have town reads D1 I put a knife on everyone's throat almost all game. My moto is always "scum unless proven other wise" but tbh I literally have only 5-6 scum leans. Others I didn't shade or shit I just pointed out the wrong in them.

Okay you aren't lazy but the things you called are irrelevant are not. You are completely wrong there and you'll know why as the game proceeds.

If you have everything cleared up unvote me because I cannot afford to get mislynched with such a role. Try to understand what I wanted to convey to Ansa whole game. He never isoed ME.IM ASKING PEOPLE TO ISO ME!

if I made my self clear. I'll deal and respond to everything next phase. Cause I literally don't know why I'm a top wagon to begin with.

And I wanna sleeeep

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really think Ratchet needs to be looked at here. If you read my post, he's playing in a way I've never seen him play before and I can't rationalize his logic, moves, or posts, if he's town at this point. I'd also think that a Luk lynch would be good. I think he's playing with a chaotic energy that is different than last game, but at least with last game, I could see the logic he was using despite it being everywhere. This game, I think he's content with lynching whoever, and if you go over and read his last five or so posts, they make increasingly less sense. Poison and Gomes as the top two wagons are too easy, and honestly, Poison just isn't pinging me like she did last game.
I think Toujo is busy, i bet he can't put his head in the game. I can feel it, because i am myself pretty aerial and with the weekend with the trip and the working monday i can't see well who is scum. Not yet.
He is not playinh like usual doesn't mean he is lock scum isn't it?

I don't like to lynch Poison, Gomez or Toujo.
I think you are right about Luke and this makes me sad :'(

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@-PK- i barely have town reads D1 I put a knife on everyone's throat almost all game. My moto is always "scum unless proven other wise" but tbh I literally have only 5-6 scum leans. Others I didn't shade or shit I just pointed out the wrong in them.

Okay you aren't lazy but the things you called are irrelevant are not. You are completely wrong there and you'll know why as the game proceeds.

If you have everything cleared up unvote me because I cannot afford to get mislynched with such a role. Try to understand what I wanted to convey to Ansa whole game. He never isoed ME.IM ASKING PEOPLE TO ISO ME!

if I made my self clear. I'll deal and respond to everything next phase. Cause I literally don't know why I'm a top wagon to begin with.

And I wanna sleeeep
How many times you need to tell people you want to sleep? Its getting annoying.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Toujo is busy, i bet he can't put his head in the game. I can feel it, because i am myself pretty aerial and with the weekend with the trip and the working monday i can't see well who is scum. Not yet.
He is not playinh like usual doesn't mean he is lock scum isn't it?

I don't like to lynch Poison, Gomez or Toujo.
I think you are right about Luke and this makes me sad :'(
Why does Ratchet fall into the same category as Poison or Gomez for not wanting to vote them?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej could he be a lazy one who forgot about the game?
Let's say he is scum, he provides zero infos. If he is just lazy/busy but villager, lynching him is not good.

Either way i think he is not the scummiest player.
I'd rather have him lynched than Poison, and his lazy play could be the reason a town gets mislynched